Light intensity too much or too little

• Thread starter Ilovesweettastybuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ilovesweettastybuds

Ilovesweettastybuds

Mars fc4800 in a 4x4 63200 luc top of canopy. Is this correct reading? Good or bad? Aqhaman?

Ilovesweettastybuds

Ilovesweettastybuds

16FE8D3C FDA5 488F 9074 35983EF42922

Bent main cola over

Ilovesweettastybuds

Ilovesweettastybuds

My soil ph is above 7 need to bring it down, i added 1 cup of vinegar to a gal of h2 o ideas?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Vinegar is natural but is not stable spend a few bucks and get some ph up and down - it will last forever

also humidity is asking for trouble in flower try and get that down

Ilovesweettastybuds

Ilovesweettastybuds

Vinegar is natural but is not stable spend a few bucks and get some ph up and down - it will last forever

also humidity is asking for trouble in flower try and get that down
About my light, i beleive i had it too close to the plant and have some heat stress. Did some research and found that i should try to have 30,000 lux at my canopy. Is this correct, i had to raise the light and turn it slmost halfway down to lower it ti 30,00. What imput can u give me?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
About my light, i beleive i had it too close to the plant and have some heat stress. Did some research and found that i should try to have 30,000 lux at my canopy. Is this correct, i had to raise the light and turn it slmost halfway down to lower it ti 30,00. What imput can u give me?
I'm new to led lights, this is my first run with them. I vegged under an SF1000 and I got up to 20,000 lux in veg. I got a new light at flower time and I gradually increased it up 53,000 lux @ 19" away but I started to fry the leaves and adjusted it down a bit too late to 40,000 I have a 1000w hps I get around 30,000 - 40,000. and I should have stayed with those numbers....I vegged okay but I got too excited with the new light. I'm going to turn it down to 60% about 20 - 25,000 lux and turn up the hours to 18 for the last week - 10 days.to see if I can bump them up a bit.

Top Bottom