Light Or Nute Burn?

• Thread starter Jimjon22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jimjon22

Hey guys, got 3 WW autos in a 2x4 under one vipar 450 (200w) and one vipar 300 (136w) for a total of 330ish Watts.

This one plant however has yellow tips. The other two are fine. I feed them big grow and cal mag at 1/4 strength like I have with all my autos. Lights are 26 inches away to reduce some stress. On a 20/4 schedule

Anyways what do y’all think?? I have to say just this one plant kinda looks weak, maybe just a bad seed/genetics.

Coming up on one month old soon so I wanted to switch to flowering nutes but I’m holding back for now.

LST’d and SCROG’d (just did it today) and defoliated a tad, couple leaves were crunchy.

Light or nute burn
Light or nute burn 2
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Hey guys, got 3 WW autos in a 2x4 under one vipar 450 (200w) and one vipar 300 (136w) for a total of 330ish Watts.

This one plant however has yellow tips. The other two are fine. I feed them big grow and cal mag at 1/4 strength like I have with all my autos. Lights are 26 inches away to reduce some stress. On a 20/4 schedule

Anyways what do y’all think?? I have to say just this one plant kinda looks weak, maybe just a bad seed/genetics.

Coming up on one month old soon so I wanted to switch to flowering nutes but I’m holding back for now.

LST’d and SCROG’d (just did it today) and defoliated a tad, couple leaves were crunchy.

Maybe it's light nute burn, hehe.

I got the same going on with my tented girls and they're just the same age. Probably from starting on bloom nutes, but I backed up my lights anyway and turned them all the way up. I get this on my outdoor girls when I hit em hard with nitrogen. Looks like yours might be a little soggy as well. Again, I had the same issues. In my novice opinion, probably nothing and she'll grow through it, and if it IS something I should probably pay attention to your thread too, lol, but I'm not really worried.

Still, I'd go down the checklist, pests, nutes, light, water, airflow, pH, etc...

Welcome to the forum.

Good luck & happy growing.

H

hawkman

place at 2.5 feet with a 18/6 light cycle and go from there - in flower you might be abler to go to 20 inches - just depends on your ventilation - fan's ? (go 18/6 for a week then 20/4 again if you want . Some auto's need 24hr light Buddha seeds > nice scrog -no more "N" in flower need P and K

Top Bottom