Light setup

• Thread starter Justinb19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Justinb19

Just wondering would 6 LED light bulbs 10 watts each globes removed and my 19 watt LED light plus a 24 watt t5ho and a 60 watt t8 light be enough for 1 plant in a 2x2 grow space

J

Justinb19

Yes it sure is just want to make use of what I have instead of spending money I will be growing a mystery seed that will either be a White widow or a lemon drop strain last grows did not yeild much so I'm thinking one plant all lights together should be much better then previous setup

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Yes it sure is just want to make use of what I have instead of spending money I will be growing a mystery seed that will either be a White widow or a lemon drop strain last grows did not yeild much so I'm thinking one plant all lights together should be much better then previous setupView attachment 900646
I would point out an hps is only a couple hundred bucks
used even less

J

Justinb19

Think about it dude, your laid off you said right? What the hell else better could you be doing with your time right now anyways? I would be at Lowes this evening....
I've run these lights seperatly and it didn't cost that much...yep laid of and no money to go to Lowe's but I do except etransfers lol

J

Justinb19

Its like this- Ill front you 1g so you can get operational at 2% juice a week- that's 20$ you owe me per week just to stat current, pay the principle whenever you can, additionally I need to get my beak wet so I would need 50% of all dried bud final product that is produced as a result of my generous contribution. Deal?
First of all u live in God knows where lol and I think I'll get by with this setup as this is my 4th plant and my previous 3 had lot less light

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

First of all u live in God knows where lol and I think I'll get by with this setup as this is my 4th plant and my previous 3 had lot less light

they looked pretty decent too
but if you are in canada, put a begging ad on kijiji asking for a free 600 watt because you are poor and show them your light set up

someone will help you out for free i bet :P

basscaptain

basscaptain

I would be going up a light pole a few times before I would roll on 5 points :) lmfao

but that could be a good deal I guess for someone LOL

J

Justinb19

they looked pretty decent too
but if you are in canada, put a begging ad on kijiji asking for a free 600 watt because you are poor and show them your light set up

someone will help you out for free i bet :P
Yes they were decent and the smoke had a really good kick to it
I would be going up a light pole a few times before I would roll on 5 points :) lmfao

but that could be a good deal I guess for someone LOL
Not sure I understand what ur saying?

J

Justinb19

Day 3 seed is now in pro mix soil (I didn't have enough left So i recycled old soil)
It is under a 24 hour light cycle to start it out haven't tried this with seedlings before temp in my grow area is 30c

I want to experiment with some miracle grow tomato once it gets bigger was thinking maybe go quarter strength

will be using tap water that is set out for a few days for watering

IMG 20191004 182920 01
Last edited:
BamaBushes32

BamaBushes32

Just wondering would 6 LED light bulbs 10 watts each globes removed and my 19 watt LED light plus a 24 watt t5ho and a 60 watt t8 light be enough for 1 plant in a 2x2 grow space

DUDE MY VERY FIRST GROW WAS FOUR 8w light bulbs from Walmart. And it worked. Fire bud not that big though but I also didn’t use any nutes for veg at all and never PH’d water.... lol yeah I got lucky. I have some pics of the whole process it was quit hilarious now that I look back on it. So I think your good man..

J

Justinb19

DUDE MY VERY FIRST GROW WAS FOUR 8w light bulbs from Walmart. And it worked. Fire bud not that big though but I also didn’t use any nutes for veg at all and never PH’d water.... lol yeah I got lucky. I have some pics of the whole process it was quit hilarious now that I look back on it. So I think your good man..
Yeah I think so to dude my last couple plants were killer bud but like u said not much yeild and I had used a lot less light not even 2 24 hour periods and she's already peaking through the soil

Latest posts

Top Bottom