Light setup

• Thread starter Justinb19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bud shiners

Bud shiners

That's a lot of lights personally I've been growing for many years harvested some big colas many strains I know some people believe in LED and some people believe in t5,t8 t12s I personally use a 4-ft t8 four-bulb for veg and a 600 watt HPS for flour
Just remember it has to do with kelvin reading Asian girl perfect plans with CFLs use 3600 or above for veg kellvin reading and 2,700 below for flower and you plant will do just fine look on craigslist here let go grow like systems usually run you about 50 60 bucks ballast hood bulb Good luck happy growing

Bud shiners

Bud shiners

Damn autocorrect for that one plant you could use two CFL bulbs 3700 or above Kelvin reading for vegetation then switch bulbs to 2,700 or below Kelvin reading for flower

Bud shiners

Bud shiners

Also just to let you know you can go to Walmart or any hardware store and buy an outdoor light that's either metal halide or HPS just cover the electronic eye with tape and add a power cord and there you go...
also beforeing going gusto with all them lights I'd make sure that one seed your germinating is a lady and not a daddy lol...
But really outdoor lighting HPS or metal halide them light fixtures also called security lights run about 45 to $50

Bud shiners

Bud shiners

Looks good what kind of later you using and remember don't water too much you'll kill that baby Happy growing

Bud shiners

Bud shiners

Whatever kind of light you're using is as close as you can without burning it build a stronger roote system is the back of the hand method to check how hot your light is count for 30 seconds at who burned your hand to close for plant is this lukewarm perfect

chemistry

chemistry

I would just use the strip lights for now, hang them 18 inches above your plants. New seedling looks strong, keep it warm and it should grow into a tree in no time.

J

Justinb19

When should I start the miracle grow tomato On my baby autoflower
and in what dose ?

IMG 20191004 212430 6
G

Germination

DUDE MY VERY FIRST GROW WAS FOUR 8w light bulbs from Walmart. And it worked. Fire bud not that big though but I also didn’t use any nutes for veg at all and never PH’d water.... lol yeah I got lucky. I have some pics of the whole process it was quit hilarious now that I look back on it. So I think your good man..
Post some of those man I’m interested!

Bud shiners

Bud shiners

Just saying I've been growing for 30 years too much nitrogen for autoflower that's 10- 5 -15 the area is a at least tight in the world but get yourself some flower nutrients low nitrogen to start my flower without a flowers I use cutting edge 0-6-5 Fox farm comes out with a good bloom food too but that shake and feed is way too high on nitrogen for flower

Top Bottom