Lighting, Hydroponics

• Thread starter PTA420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PTA420

PTA420

1000 watt MH & HPS concurrent.
Does anybody know of or recommend running 2 1000 watts in the same room? Quasi_dual arc and if so should I rotate the bulbs every X number of days?

ARoachclip

ARoachclip

1000 watt MH & HPS concurrent.
Does anybody know of or recommend running 2 1000 watts in the same room? Quasi_dual arc and if so should I rotate the bulbs every X number of days?
I have always loved my old school "Blue lights" MH. I have often ran both spectrum's together. Never really had a lot of money so I've operated a lot of "recycled "equipment. If you don't rotate the lights you will see a difference in growth. I think it is fun to experiment and watch different brands of equipment and different spectrums play out. However, in the end I personally have found it easier to rotate the plants.

IMG 1655
PTA420

PTA420

Roach clip I would rotate plants but mine are growing into a vertical netting.

ARoachclip

ARoachclip

I used netting once. I'm pretty busted up so I have to work very carefully."Help I've fallen in the grow room and can't get up" I generally keep my indoor plants small enough so I can move them by myself. I do this in case there is a blight or infestation of some kind and I can isolate a particular plant. Also I must admit that I am mostly retired and spend way too much time with my plants. I use cheap bamboo sticks and green agricultural tap, tying each stalk individually. I do a lot of things that folks with actual lives really don't have the time for. (Nor should they)
IMG 1656
The O'l lady gets on my ass but she loves the smoke!

ARoachclip

ARoachclip

I almost forgot! This is what happens when you put down a 2000 watt footprint. However, I have "seen the light" and personally witnessed some friends use the modern 600 watt multi-spectrum equipment (that I can't afford) and it kicked ass! If I ever commit the cash, I will pr
IMG 1924
obably be an LED grower.

PTA420

PTA420

I want to get into gavitas 1000 watt what I've been seeing those produce is amazing.

ARoachclip

ARoachclip

I want to get into gavitas 1000 watt what I've been seeing those produce is amazing.
Wow, I just looked that up. It's a 500 dollar bill. However it would look sharp under a light mover. Also I don't want to sound like your mother, but these lights are dangerous! Wear your sunglasses/safety glasses!

Top Bottom