Likely cause of these tip burns?

• Thread starter Kopper1013
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kopper1013

The tips of two of my plants in heavy flower have turned very brown but rust colored not like yellow….

Recently they have been sprayed with potassium bicarbonate and where heavily defoliated

Thoughts???

Likely cause of these tip burns 3
Likely cause of these tip burns 2
Likely cause of these tip burns

They’re outdoor plants in 25 gallon pots. Being fed sensi bloom part a and b and calmag 3-4 times weekly and have had same feeding schedule for about 4 weeks.
At night they go in my open garage with a fan blowing on each. Come out at 5:30am unless there is scheduled rain then they stay in….
They have been treated with water and h202 mix last week and potassium bicarbonate to fight WPM and bud rot.

AngryPossum

AngryPossum

I had the same issue for 6 months almost, I didn't over nute either. My plants are ready to Harvest. Don't sweat it. You'll be fine.

TSD

TSD

The tips of two of my plants in heavy flower have turned very brown but rust colored not like yellow….

Recently they have been sprayed with potassium bicarbonate and where heavily defoliated

Thoughts???

View attachment 1283342View attachment 1283341View attachment 1283340
They’re outdoor plants in 25 gallon pots. Being fed sensi bloom part a and b and calmag 3-4 times weekly and have had same feeding schedule for about 4 weeks.
At night they go in my open garage with a fan blowing on each. Come out at 5:30am unless there is scheduled rain then they stay in….
They have been treated with water and h202 mix last week and potassium bicarbonate to fight WPM and bud rot.
That's a lot of cal/mag... I'd back off the nutes and just let them go till the end.

AngryPossum

AngryPossum

Thoughts???

View attachment 1283342View attachment 1283341View attachment 1283340
What soil are you using? I hope your not using Miracle Grow. It's garbage.

G

Glomus

Nute burn, maybe heat stress too based on the way your buds are stacking and the burn is on more than just the tips. Had you sprayed with anything recently? Maybe less strong on the spray too.

K

Kopper1013

That's a lot of cal/mag... I'd back off the nutes and just let them go till the end.
Ok I wasn’t sure when to stop nutrients
What soil are you using? I hope your not using Miracle Grow. It's garbage.
They are in fox farm ocean forest

My most recent spray was Tuesday I believe then Thursday and Friday morning the got a heavy defoliation due to but rot, some one said I probably cause root shed and since idk what that is or looks like I wasn’t sure if this could be a result of that…

Top Bottom