Lil Pete's First Coco Grow

• Thread starter Lil pEte
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lil pEte

If tangie is in the middle it doesn't looked burned to me, maybe a better picture? They look like quite the plants right now. Keep doing what you're doing.
Thanks McCannabis!
I'll snap a closer look of the tangie

L

Lil pEte

I fed tangie today with low ppm base nutes, and higher ml's of Calimagic. Cause maybe it's a deficiency?
Lol took me till today to think of that.

McCannabis

McCannabis

How close did you say your lights were? It could also be to hot? Just thinking out loud. Looks like you caught whatever it is before its to bad though

L

Lil pEte

How close did you say your lights were? It could also be to hot? Just thinking out loud. Looks like you caught whatever it is before its to bad though
My light is just a 100 watt led around 18" above The tops.

I have a feeling it's too much of something, or not enough lol. Kind of a pita.

L

Lil pEte

I started 12/12 for
More cowbell
Jabba's stash
Casey jones x orange OG
And the one I can't remember which strain it is.

Got clones of jabba's stash, the flav, and unknown.
Letting the rest veg longer. And the males veg for a few more weeks.

Limonene

Limonene

hmm great choice of strains @Lil pEte. Really looking forward to seeing how your cowbell turn out and also the Flav. I am trimming my 3 blueberry hash plant tonight, I've got 3 phenos, seriously dense nuggets on 2 of them. Good luck with yours, you won't be disappointed.

L

Lil pEte

hmm great choice of strains @Lil pEte. Really looking forward to seeing how your cowbell turn out and also the Flav. I am trimming my 3 blueberry hash plant tonight, I've got 3 phenos, seriously dense nuggets on 2 of them. Good luck with yours, you won't be disappointed.
Thanks man!
I'm curious about cowbell too. I topped her before I read she doesn't like it. Lol kinda wants to go all viney.

Did you have a pheno of bb hash plant that just didn't want to go dark green?
And oddly she has been dropping when I put her in the window, but not under light.

Limonene

Limonene

Thanks man!
I'm curious about cowbell too. I topped her before I read she doesn't like it. Lol kinda wants to go all viney.

Did you have a pheno of bb hash plant that just didn't want to go dark green?
And oddly she has been dropping when I put her in the window, but not under light.
hmm i can't say that i did, to be honest i found it an extremely unfussy plant to grow. Ive got 3 females and out of the there is 1 that will be around for quite some time. there are some of my crappy pics on the main bodhi thread somewhere. Its a great plant, frostiest 8 week strain I've ever had.

L

Lil pEte

Thanks for the fast response.
I'll go check out your posts.

I will isolate this ones food and mess around till I make her happy.
Could not get a single clone from her to root,
Big hollow stems lol

Limonene

Limonene

Thanks for the fast response.
I'll go check out your posts.

I will isolate this ones food and mess around till I make her happy.
Could not get a single clone from her to root,
Big hollow stems lol
ha yeah in my limited experience the best ones never want to root.

L

Lil pEte

Gal dang,
Bbhp, jabba's stash turned out to be males so....
Will be popping more of each.

L

Lil pEte

And this one can't remember which she is.
The Flav ended up being a huge male lol

L

Lil pEte

Couple more close ups.
Cowbell, and the other one I forgot to label.
The one I forgot to label smells like fresh baked cookies and something else sweet.

Top Bottom