Limited Seeds, Need To Turn Into Multiple Crops. Can Any Body Help Me With Ideas Or A Plan

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Try a side by side test and see which beans come out nice:).and when you use silver please make sure to adjust the ph to 6.2 even if it's foiler spray trust me this will help with no burning on the leafs.always happy to help

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Colidiol silver is no good because it hermies the plant thus showing female and male parts no good because the hermie trait will show up later with breeding the spray i posted is simple and organic and turns the female plant full on male rather than a hermie plant.
Could you please post a link I'm guna give it a try.
The directions for use appear to portray the Tistsias Mist
reversing the branch it was sprayed on;
much like Colliodial Silver,
but sprayed every day for 21 days--
with a delayed effect...

mancdank

mancdank

The directions for use appear to portray the Tistsias Mist
reversing the branch it was sprayed on;
much like Colliodial Silver,
but sprayed every day for 21 days--
with a delayed effect...
I can't seem to be able to find exactly what is in it. I'm thinking is got silver in there and there just charging well over the odds for the ganja market

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Last edited:
geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
They won't say what's in it except minerals,
try cutting some with water and precipitating it--
like you would silver...
On second thought:
with application rates @ 2-3 x per day for 21 days,
if it has silver in it it's probably a very tiny amount
and would be hard to detect without an appropriate lab...

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Colidiol silver is no good because it hermies the plant thus showing female and male parts no good because the hermie trait will show up later with breeding the spray i posted is simple and organic and turns the female plant full on male rather than a hermie plant.
Right on bro, I had the same concerns about silver.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Now if you want to use a standard male the offspring will be females and males good if you have to time for pheno hunting and searching.me i prefer a solid pheno and reverse it thus creating a solid S1 line and all the seeds will be femenized.
This is exactly what I'm looking for. I'll be bugging your inbox in the near future

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Now if you want to use a standard male the offspring will be females and males good if you have to time for pheno hunting and searching.me i prefer a solid pheno and reverse it thus creating a solid S1 line and all the seeds will be femenized.
I may sound dumb, but can you please explain this to me. And what's the dif in s1, and f1? I'm really new to the breeding game. I know I'm being lazy and need to read. But you seem really knowledgeable and would like to get info from the source. I have the seeds and will be starting soon.

My goal is to have stable fem seeds. And as many as possible. Can you explain step be step how I would do that. Sorry to seem so ignorant.

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Basically use the spray once a day for 2 weeks and your female plant will become a male but in the plant's D.N.A it's genes are female thus creating selfones.now make sure you have another spare female around so you can dust her with your reversed plant and S1 has been created.always glad to help:)

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Basically use the spray once a day for 2 weeks and your female plant will become a male but in the plant's D.N.A it's genes are female thus creating selfones.now make sure you have another spare female around so you can dust her with your reversed plant and S1 has been created.always glad to help:)
Thanks brother. I read up a lol bit. I really appreciate the help.

Top Bottom