Limited Seeds, Need To Turn Into Multiple Crops. Can Any Body Help Me With Ideas Or A Plan

• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

recirculating system lol,that means pumps run 24 hours and as it drains there is tank which is located under the tray and grabs all the nutrients again @Wisher619
I can't wait to build another rdwc. I think my next will a uc system, I'll use these 10gal brute for plant buckets in my flower tent. And 5 gal rdwc for the veg tent. Run 4 buckets in each. Veg Under the 600w mh. Flower under the 1kw hps and keep mother's under the 12bulb 4' t5.

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

Try hydroponics:)

KingKush.420

KingKush.420

If you do dwc please keep the doses down because dwc system the nutrients is more available,than running a recirculating system @Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Also i am going to gift some S1 seeds really soon because i am tired of seeing watered down genetics!.
I'm down brother I'll run the shit out some real genetics. I run a 10gal brute with a 5gal res. 10gal total in the system. I'm not recirculatimg but am running around 2000 gph of air between the 2. I'm maxed out at 750ppm 1.2ec right now. And close to backing off. I'm just flowering in 2x4x6 tent now. I plan to go to rdwc again. Actually uc is prob the next system I build.
Here's a critical auto from dina that's close finishing. Just started a q
IMAG0587
IMAG0591
Skywalker OG too. She day 2 from popping out the wool.

Smerb

Smerb

Grow a male, donate his sperm(pollen) to some bad bitch. You can look into pollinating one branch. At least hold that pollen in yer freezer, keep it knowing you will be able to fuckabitch later. Go for it brother.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Grow a male, donate his sperm(pollen) to some bad bitch. You can look into pollinating one branch. At least hold that pollen in yer freezer, keep it knowing you will be able to fuckabitch later. Go for it brother.
Thanks man. I think I wanna do the S1 thing. female turned male branch with the female genetics in the pollen

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Popped 3 bgsc and 1 the Skywalker kush. I know it's retarded to have 3 in one bucket .I just wasn't going to start 3 nets and buckets when I know there's gonna be males. And I'm gonna pop another OG auto soon so I need the equipment forth for what I know is gonna produce. I'm in the middle of a move right now so everything is in a lil chaos. But it shouldn't be permanent. I bought some 3" net pots for when I move them. And forw when I take clones. Not sure if ima do a tote or what. But the mother's will go in big pots and buckets.
Received 1247999895224241
Received 1247999845224246

Top Bottom