Limos Dark Room, Shoes Off At The Door Please...

• Thread starter Limonene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

IMG 7379
IMG 7385
IMG 7384
IMG 7383
Ultrabrite 6 white dom, big bitch, plenty of frost

G gnome

G gnome

Great minds think alike !making s1 seems to give some nice phenoes.the gg4 s1 had some great phenoes as do most s1.theyr not always like the parent plant although life sure would be easier (though more boring) if they were
Well my plan was to actually make some crosses. I got a few ideas i wanna play around with. I have a vision for a few plants that have been real good to me that i wud like to make more like other plants that i have haha

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Im gonna mess around w this headmaster diesel fer sure.....im tellin u guys shes the one!!!!
Headmaster deisel sounds good.iv still to this day not had a decent sour d pheno out any sour d cross.
What does it grow like g gnome?the reason I ask is I have a sour d cross goin now -riri sour d X limos ammo and the pheno I have looks or smells nothing like limos ammo but it does look similar to pics iv seen o sour d.

G gnome

G gnome

Headmaster deisel sounds good.iv still to this day not had a decent sour d pheno out any sour d cross.
What does it grow like g gnome?the reason I ask is I have a sour d cross goin now -riri sour d X limos ammo and the pheno I have looks or smells nothing like limos ammo but it does look similar to pics iv seen o sour d.
This pheno grows similar to a.j's. Lil stockier, lil less stretch. The buds are more dense and frostier than aj's. Same smell but way more pungent

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

This pheno grows similar to a.j's. Lil stockier, lil less stretch. The buds are more dense and frostier than aj's. Same smell but way more pungent
sounds the bomb.
Does this look like it could b sour deisel leaning?i know it's a totally different cut.(I hope u don't mind me posting a couple o pics on your thread limo)
This is sour fire lost which is a cross of the amnesia core limo has to riri sour d.it smells nothing like the samples limo gave me of ammo and it ain't Hazey atall but it is pretty pungent.
IMG 2784
IMG 2789

G gnome

G gnome

sounds the bomb.
Does this look like it could b sour deisel leaning?i know it's a totally different cut.(I hope u don't mind me posting a couple o pics on your thread limo)
This is sour fire lost which is a cross of the amnesia core limo has to riri sour d.it smells nothing like the samples limo gave me of ammo and it ain't Hazey atall but it is pretty pungent.View attachment 704562 View attachment 704563
Not totally unlike it....the smell is the telltale sign tho. Unmistakable

Top Bottom