liquid weed

• Thread starter 4twentyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

4twentyguy

I have a Nemesis mod clone and the Enigma RBA. If I cook the weed to make it into a liquid form. Can I just put the liquid in the cotton where I put my ejuice?

north knect

north knect

wow..im stoned at this is way beyond my grasp lmao

4twentyguy

wow..im stoned at this is way beyond my grasp lmao
I know it'll be easier to just buy an atomizer but I wanted to see if it'll work since the coils heat up and could possibly work for liquid weed.

germinator

germinator

Try a half gram of quality bho absolute completely (coffee cup warmer) diluted in 1ml pg and drip it on your cotton. :confused:

4twentyguy

Try a half gram of quality bho absolute completely (coffee cup warmer) diluted in 1ml pg and drip it on your cotton. :confused:
Can you break this down cause I don't really understand:sorry:

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Short answer NO! Don;t waste your oil and your atty.. with the style you have and the way you wanna go about it your gonna clog the atty after 2-3 hits and waste whatever oil you put in there.

Need to get some oil winterize it then mix with Propylene glycol and perhaps a few drops of D-Limonene to help thin it out just a little bit more, Then use it with a clearomizer style atty for best performance.

20kwDreamer

20kwDreamer

Super inefficient.

Make quick wash iso, or bho. You can buy dome vaporizers, or even a pax knockoff (i like better than the dome) and they sell em 510 so you can pop it on your battery. They are ceramic and available on eBay for $5 bucks a pop.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
^^ Seen those as well always wondered how well those work.. They look more less like an oil rig contained in a bubble.. pretty dope well minus the water of course.. but dome and nail..

Anyway yeah those would work too.. not all that discreet if thats what your going for tho.

20kwDreamer

20kwDreamer

^^ Seen those as well always wondered how well those work.. They look more less like an oil rig contained in a bubble.. pretty dope well minus the water of course.. but dome and nail..

Anyway yeah those would work too.. not all that discreet if thats what your going for tho.

I said PAX I meant ATMOS, these are my favorite. IMHO very discreet. They even have some now that look like the regular e-cig atomizers.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Rad never seen that style before.. I admittedly don't really keep up with the e-cig/pen industry anymore once i settled on my Provari + Tank system for my nicotine fix i kinda stopped seeing whats new.

Props for the link tho im sure someone will find that extreemly useful :D

derkaderk

derkaderk

Anyone heard of using vegetable glycerin as a replacement to propylene glycol?

Found a place in Hawaii that uses it, but I can't find any recipes to make my own.

The other option that comes to mind is making a proper essential oil...but this takes weeks and still may require another catalyst like pg or vg.

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Add 1 gram of shatter (winterized bho) and 1ml of propylene glycol. Mix in a tex tube, heat and stir. Don't go over 100c. Add the shatter first. Mix until completely immersed. Let it cool at room temperature. Extract with a syringe and transfer.

Vegetable glycerin, yes it can be done. Homogenization. Good luck.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
That article is awesome @LittleDabbie.
thanks for the link.

Your welcome :D Greywolf one of the members of this forum runs skunkpharm :D TONS of great information there. I have no shame in admitting because of skunkpharm I know how to do things with weed i never imagined lol

TreeDoc

TreeDoc

I have used 1g bho in 15ml of flavored e liquid without nicotine. Put in a glass medicine bottle with dropper and heat on a coffee cup warmer. Take it off the heat and shake it up to mix. It's thin enough to use in most e cigs, and very discrete. Would probably work with 10ml but I don't mind hitting it several times. Grape and pineapple are my favorite flavors. It is effective but not as much as firing one up.

germinator

germinator

Ummmmmmm you can purchase disposable single use ecigs, pre loaded with juju in the cotton atty's that work great. they are all over Cali prolly Colorado as well.

Top Bottom