Liquifying Crumble Wax?

• Thread starter EMC2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EMC2

EMC2

I had someone run trim for me and they turned everything into crumble wax. I'm looking to use it in my edibles. Is it possible to re-liquify the crumble wax and if so, how?

I just tried a water bath at 110 degrees for 30 minutes and the crumble stayed in tact completely.

Thanks farmers!

F

FruitOfTheLabor

if your looking to put it into edibles.. you want to decarb it anyways.. toss that temp up to 250.. for 25-30 minutes. and then u will have a decarbed sap.. ready for edibles..

250 degrees F.. for decarb..

if u want to change the consistency for smoking.. or vaping.. dabbing.. whatever.. u can flash flame it. take a torch and do quick passes.. until its back into a taffy shatter.. or whatever .. u lose some terpenes.. but if your main thing is consistency.. then u can change that..

me personally..

since u said for edibles.. id just decarb it.. 250 for 30 mins.. u will think your fucking it up.. but your just making it work better for edibles..

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I've always used coconut oil on low heat on the stove, warm up a pan enough so the coconut oil melts. Then pop whatever kinda concentrate ya got in the oil and it pretty much dissolves immediately. Then just add to your recipe

F

FruitOfTheLabor

but if you do not decarb.. your not making the oil available for intake .. meaning your wasting over 50% of your product.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If its a wax its already decarbing on its own.. I wouldn't waste time with 250f i would just mix it with coconut oil and eat it.

EMC2

EMC2

Awesome replies. Thanks so much farmers!

My problem was I was trying to boil down the wax at 120 degrees directly rather than 250 degrees suspended in an oil bath. I will go with the oil bath for my next batch. Thank you guys

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

what I would do, as some of my quick, boxed muffin mix calls for (when im lazy), is 1/3rd oil. I decarb my concentrate sealed in the oven by its self. then put that bowl on a double broiler, add the oil to your dish the concentrate is in, then I heat to 140* for 30 mins to get everything mixed all good. let cool fully, then use as directed on the box. always works great as the oil is totally infused with the concentrate.

I always decarb my concentrate first and alone.

Top Bottom