List of High Times Medical Cannabis Cup attendees?

• Thread starter Freak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
og619

og619

Ill b there, just booked a hotel at the wharf, hopefully i can avoid the parade traffic. Had a real hard time deciding on a hotel between frisco and richmond.

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Yea that is a rip off.. The big San Francisco Med Cup but in Richmond? Funny.. But it's better this way b'cuz last year the parade blocked off a grip of streets & it was mega hard 2 get around

I hear ya. I'm just used to that shit. Every weekend it's somethin. Sports event or some bullshit. You should have seen it when the Giants won the world series. You couldn't get anywhere for 3 f'n days. I have got a motorcycle so tolls and traffic don't mean shit to me. It was all about the principal. When events do that it does not help my home town economy. The labor it takes to set that shit up feeds many of my close friends.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm headed out 2day. Didn't make it out yesterday. I was showing my '68 Caddilac Hearse at a local car show! I had hella fun and got to hang out with some of my idols. Hope to see some of y'all later.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Met M.S.T here and the folks at Rare Dankness, Unfortainately I was a little occupied by dabs and the WAMM booth.

It was a great event, see you next year gents

Chobble

dude where the hell was the wamm booth i was looking for you. . freak i was looking for you yesterday but didnt see ya.

Chobble

Chobble

dude where the hell was the wamm booth i was looking for you. . freak i was looking for you yesterday but didnt see ya.

Yeah I looked for Freak but never found him :(. WAMM was not competeing, As most of our membership is on our compassion program, we barely have enough pot to get us through till next season. Do to that fact we didnt pay for a booth in the smoking area but where in the Non-smoking part. I had a feeling that may screw a few of you up! It's all good though, next year gents :D

Anyone see the Cultivation talk on Saturday? I enjoyed it quite a bit. My Mentor was on stage and didnt an awesome job. He was also joined by Subcool and a few other great minds, I heard the dabs talk was really good. I was stuck at the booth unfortunately.

Chobble

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yeah I looked for Freak but never found him :(. WAMM was not competeing, As most of our membership is on our compassion program, we barely have enough pot to get us through till next season. Do to that fact we didnt pay for a booth in the smoking area but where in the Non-smoking part. I had a feeling that may screw a few of you up! It's all good though, next year gents :D

Anyone see the Cultivation talk on Saturday? I enjoyed it quite a bit. My Mentor was on stage and didnt an awesome job. He was also joined by Subcool and a few other great minds, I heard the dabs talk was really good. I was stuck at the booth unfortunately.

Chobble

oh ok i was looking for you in the 215 area

Aligee

Aligee

This was my first time attending a event like this i say it was ok at best Good meeting with Freak and talking for a bit we exchanged beans , was given some whitefire and some masterbubba from a fellow Farmer but cant quit remember his name lol thanks bro , met Ken from GDP seeds cool guy ,
mrs . Raredankness was pretty cool grabbed a bunch of their gear and she hooked it up, i seen GoD for like a second and GTD @ the CC booth got lit off my wifi1 earl oh yeah FIRE !!! i almost passed out after hitting that Ti nail wtf lol !!! it was cool but im not really a people person lol!!! was gonna stay the night payed for my room but hit the road bout 9 sat. back to Cen cal lol!!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

This was my first time attending a event like this i say it was ok at best Good meeting with Freak and talking for a bit we exchanged beans , was given some whitefire and some masterbubba from a fellow Farmer but cant quit remember his name lol thanks bro , met Ken from GDP seeds cool guy ,
mrs . Raredankness was pretty cool grabbed a bunch of their gear and she hooked it up, i seen GoD for like a second and GTD @ the CC booth got lit off my wifi1 earl oh yeah FIRE !!! i almost passed out after hitting that Ti nail wtf lol !!! it was cool but im not really a people person lol!!! was gonna stay the night payed for my room but hit the road bout 9 sat. back to Cen cal lol!!!

was looking for ya bro. chilled with goo a lot. maybe next time.. the master bubba came from trichome fan. i got some from god.

Aligee

Aligee

after that lil session with GTD and my wifi1 wax i had to sit for like an hour went to go grub came back watched that lil concert hit up Goo he had bounced already i was stoned damn near 8 hours plus off that one hit i was wigging out like a lil kid lol !!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

after that lil session with GTD and my wifi1 wax i had to sit for like an hour went to go grub came back watched that lil concert hit up Goo he had bounced already i was stoned damn near 8 hours plus off that one hit i was wigging out like a lil kid lol !!!
I put in 2 full shifts. It was tough but I made it thru

Top Bottom