Literally, Oozing With Resin!

• Thread starter OldSmokie76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
testiclees

testiclees

I had a super root bound Sanseveria species that would dish out loads of super sweet, fruity droplets over the whole flowering period, as syrupy and clear as corn syrup.

sanseveria_3_large.jpg

Levi7777

Levi7777

So, I don't grow the dankest, bestest most spectacular cannabis, but this particular harvest has provided a nice surprise. If I'm not mistaken, this bud is crying sweet tears of golden resin. My camera isn't awesome, so I'll post original pic and you can zoom in for viewing. I'll try to post something a little more clear, but it's pretty well observable. One little droplet. Is this a common occurrence? My plant is producing dabs all by itself! LMAO.
bug shit....:>)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Guttation is specifically due to water not resin ooze. This is resin oozing not water. It does happen and I have had it happen half a dozen times over the years. Really cool when the resin is rich in anthocyanin and the plant bleeds purple or pink and gold. Sorry to jump in and correct you but lets keep info accurate. :D

Another cool rarity is when I ran some predator pink the fan leaf threw a budlet growing right at the crux of where all the leaves tie into the stem. Crazy shit.

Top Bottom