little backyard from a few years back...

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

haha at 23 ive got loads

aint to late to hop in a backpack and go! me and my chick were just lookin at vans and talkin about dumpin everything and hittin the road again...like Willy says "i cant wait to be on the road again, the life i love is makin music with my friends, and i cant wait to be on the road again".

jagle

jagle

ya more harvest shots, if you have to blur your face, but get some flower shots of these girls

Reactions: sox
jagle

jagle

aint to late to hop in a backpack and go! me and my chick were just lookin at vans and talkin about dumpin everything and hittin the road again...like Willy says "i cant wait to be on the road again, the life i love is makin music with my friends, and i cant wait to be on the road again".
its next on the list honest

sox

sox

i dont know about the face blur shots...im sketch, im 100% legal, i just dont want my face out there (i know you computer nerds can remove the blur)...same reason i dont have a facebook or myspace...

sox

sox

im cool on that... ill see what i can come up with without me in it....gotta get a cord for the camera first, this camera is old and ghetto

sox

sox

these pix are in no order, they jump from May 14th - July 25th of 2010

sox

sox

707 right after transplant~
IMG 1199

sox

sox

Grape Stomper, she was an old unhappy momma when we got her and pretty yellow, nobody was taking care of her, here she is comin back to life a little bit~
IMG 1356

sox

sox

i cant find any pix of the Sharksbreath, LA Conf, or Sour Cream, they wernt very big but they were pretty. Im at the mercy of this old iphone, it let me put about half the pix on the computer and now it wont even show its connected.

sox

sox

some little ones waiting to get transplanted, i think we were wasted on my bday and decided to transplant in the rain. Maybe, i cant remember...looks like some Lemon Kushs in this pic
IMG 1203

jagle

jagle

some great shots there man, love the uk cheese, and that grape looks awesome

sox

sox

Me walkin through the garden after i opened up the other side, but before it was dug out~
IMG 1575

sox

sox

I climbed up the fence and took a shot from above sometime around July 4th, other side is open, but not dug out~
IMG 1610

sox

sox

Here are two little Mendo Cheese (mendo purps x big budha cheese) and one of the hash pipes we made that year, we were blowin a ton of glass in the garage of this house~
IMG 1582

Top Bottom