little backyard from a few years back...

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

i found some pix on an old iphone...this is what it looked after a day or two of diggin~
Yeah thats me with short crazy curly hair..
Little backyard from a few years back

sox

sox

dug a 30x50ft bed in the ground and filled it w/lava rock for drainage~
IMG 0908
IMG 0948

sox

sox

you can see little dreads just starting in the back of my head...thats what livin in a sleeping bag since 16 will do to your hair, the second it gets long enough, it starts dreading.... Probably why i always kept a shaved head.....now im a housy w/locks....

sox

sox

During Transplanting, UK Cheese, 707Headband, Mango, Grape Stomper, Sugaree, Purple Nature, Cosmic Lights, Lemon Kush..i think thats all thats in the pic~
IMG 1354

sox

sox

Last pic i could find w/out my face in it, the one w/nugs is about 6ft, its a mango...the taller one in the back right is a 8ft blue dream~
IMG 1669

sox

sox

thats out my old bedroom window, the plant closest to the camera is Billy Goats Mendo Express, one of the most beautiful plants ive ever seen....

sox

sox

my chick might have more pix on her old camera....i gotta find a cord to connect it to the comp though...

jagle

jagle

gorgeous looking plants, and a lovly garden setup, serious work gone into that

Reactions: sox
sox

sox

it was fun...diggin holes is what i do...i extended it to 30x95, just left a 2 ft dog run around the yard...that was a fun house/year.

jagle

jagle

haha indeed and a fun harvest time in sure..

well you dig holes well man, that is some amount of digging..

youve moved? i dont know if i could do all that work to have to leave the house haha. id want to take the hole with me

sox

sox

i wish i had the pix of the big bed we dug by hand one year...you could park a school bus in it.

jagle

jagle

haha, i put in 2 raised beds in my garden for veg. 4 * 12 feet and 2 foot high + 2 foot soil dug soil under the ground.
384square feet of soil total, broke me, i could only imagine how hard your work is

sox

sox

haha indeed and a fun harvest time in sure..

well you dig holes well man, that is some amount of digging..

youve moved? i dont know if i could do all that work to have to leave the house haha. id want to take the hole with me

lol, i was only in that spot for 6 months....month to month in norcal for the summer....the rest of the year im runnin around the US in a backpack...atleast thats how it was, now its OUTY in the summer and INS in the winter...Housy life.

jagle

jagle

haha amazing life man. if i could do that i would.
i can only imagine what youve seen and done

jagle

jagle

lol, i was only in that spot for 6 months....month to month in norcal for the summer....the rest of the month im runnin around the US in a backpack...atleast thats how it was, now its OUTY in the summer and INS in the winter...Housy life.

haha if you pay to get to ireland no problem

sox

sox

ill find more pix, the sugaree were my chicks bday present...they only were 3-4ft tall but crazy lookin...ground cover.

Top Bottom