15w 5000k LED Screw in Bulbs...and other questions

• Is it too close?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is it the humidity?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wonderberry

Wonderberry

I'm still amazed at how bushy she is mate.How much did that light cost ya? does it put out a lot of heat?
I found the light in a bag in my loft when first moved in that's why I tried to grow a plant haha ye it gets warm in there I've already took 1 clone trying to root it I don't know what I'm doing so don't want to go taking loads of leave so off might just leave it now it's even more bushy il get a picture for you now see what you think there lots of small leaves inside that forest

Nugsy

Nugsy

DUDE!! I've seen professionals grows an never seen none this bushy! Not 1 no offense to no one but Man She's a short monster!

OK so I can give a little advice on the clone sitch but you will have to act fast! I'm no clone master myself but I have had a low success (being I only had one large mother ) if I had all materials first I would master it I have managed to get one to root but still struggling.But you on other hand my friend could give her a really nice haircut an experiment as much as you want she's almost too bushy if you don't clone top an trim now you will maybe have to graft her or build some type of screen to get more light throughout the whole plant thus creating more bud sites. This would still require cutting toping an trimming otherwise you about to have a extra large headache! So you should Trim her asap to stress her just enough to make her grow vertically. You wanna do most trimming cloning topping etc very early especially to clone otherwise you will struggle like me (trying to clone 4-6 weeks into flower). When cutting make sure to b sterile and very clean don't risk anything. You can clone any part of the plant including leaves but they won't do thing but grow roots.(do not clone leaves) You wanna clip a clones straight from the main cola to increase success rate but clipping at any node will do just fine. There's many ways to go about clipping and cutting. You should take your time and binge on info on clones and topping and gather all supplies to create a very good atmosphere for clones. You want it to b warm though it doesn't necessarily has to be it just works well with the starting process. You want warm humid and very very low light...low light will encourage root formation. The light you have on your mother is wayyy toooo too far strong for a clone. Get you a couple small wattage CFLs some LEDs are even too strong. Get you some starting trays since you have an abundance of clone opportunities. You want a media such as peat coco rockwool etc. and you will need some kinda root hormone gel or powder doesn't matter but it is very much needed or else its 10x harder trust me. If you buy the starter plant tray (usually could at any major garden store) try and find a cheap cake pan or something similar with a clear top to place all your clones under to keep the humidity. Get you a heating also and place under the tray or trays and mist the lid or what have you at least once a day to keep it humid. Now back to the cutting part. I say you should cut from main cola(from bottom to the top)because the would have been first to die off due to lack of light and it easier to get a good clean cut, close to the main stem...after cutting immediately place in water. NOW LISTEN VERY IMPORTANT IVE COME TO REALISE I HAD BEEN DOING WRONG.While your clipping in water, make your 45degree angled cut while under water. This blocks air and keeps the clone heathy. It is RECOMMENDED you do this with EVERY CUTTING ESPECIALLY CLONES. Your clones need to be at least 2-3in and should be cut under water quickly dipped in hormone and straight to your light media. Make sure to keep your cloning hormone sterile by not dipping straight into the original container, use a separate dry cleaned and sterile container to dip your clones in. You can sterile with 1part bleach to 10 part water 1part h2o2_ to 8 part water or rubbing or isopropyl alcohol. I'll try an find some pics of cloning and topping.

Wonderberry

Wonderberry

Thanks guys il have a good look tomorrow time for match of the day now if your in uk il give you both a clone for helping out its pineapple chunk

Nugsy

Nugsy

Lol its just me an you mate lol I wish I were in the u.k but I'm in the asshole country..the USA...and a clone would b greatly appreciated for I have no other girls in my grow room

Wonderberry

Wonderberry

Lol its just me an you mate lol I wish I were in the u.k but I'm in the asshole country..the USA...and a clone would b greatly appreciated for I have no other girls in my grow room
Lol my bad Aw I don't know how to get it to you then I could maybe send you the same seed when I get some more il inbox you when I get some or the might deliver to you it's Barneys pineapple chunk from herbie head shop have a look on google 25% thc 80% indica 20% sativa 5th strongest weed in the world

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
DUDE!! I've seen professionals grows an never seen none this bushy! Not 1 no offense to no one but Man She's a short monster!

OK so I can give a little advice on the clone sitch but you will have to act fast! I'm no clone master myself but I have had a low success (being I only had one large mother ) if I had all materials first I would master it I have managed to get one to root but still struggling.But you on other hand my friend could give her a really nice haircut an experiment as much as you want she's almost too bushy if you don't clone top an trim now you will maybe have to graft her or build some type of screen to get more light throughout the whole plant thus creating more bud sites. This would still require cutting toping an trimming otherwise you about to have a extra large headache! So you should Trim her asap to stress her just enough to make her grow vertically. You wanna do most trimming cloning topping etc very early especially to clone otherwise you will struggle like me (trying to clone 4-6 weeks into flower). When cutting make sure to b sterile and very clean don't risk anything. You can clone any part of the plant including leaves but they won't do thing but grow roots.(do not clone leaves) You wanna clip a clones straight from the main cola to increase success rate but clipping at any node will do just fine. There's many ways to go about clipping and cutting. You should take your time and binge on info on clones and topping and gather all supplies to create a very good atmosphere for clones. You want it to b warm though it doesn't necessarily has to be it just works well with the starting process. You want warm humid and very very low light...low light will encourage root formation. The light you have on your mother is wayyy toooo too far strong for a clone. Get you a couple small wattage CFLs some LEDs are even too strong. Get you some starting trays since you have an abundance of clone opportunities. You want a media such as peat coco rockwool etc. and you will need some kinda root hormone gel or powder doesn't matter but it is very much needed or else its 10x harder trust me. If you buy the starter plant tray (usually could at any major garden store) try and find a cheap cake pan or something similar with a clear top to place all your clones under to keep the humidity. Get you a heating also and place under the tray or trays and mist the lid or what have you at least once a day to keep it humid. Now back to the cutting part. I say you should cut from main cola(from bottom to the top)because the would have been first to die off due to lack of light and it easier to get a good clean cut, close to the main stem...after cutting immediately place in water. NOW LISTEN VERY IMPORTANT IVE COME TO REALISE I HAD BEEN DOING WRONG.While your clipping in water, make your 45degree angled cut while under water. This blocks air and keeps the clone heathy. It is RECOMMENDED you do this with EVERY CUTTING ESPECIALLY CLONES. Your clones need to be at least 2-3in and should be cut under water quickly dipped in hormone and straight to your light media. Make sure to keep your cloning hormone sterile by not dipping straight into the original container, use a separate dry cleaned and sterile container to dip your clones in. You can sterile with 1part bleach to 10 part water 1part h2o2_ to 8 part water or rubbing or isopropyl alcohol. I'll try an find some pics of cloning and topping.
Yes do final cut for the clone under water then go straight to clone gel of your choice I use a mix of willow bark that I squash out the juice honey and aspirin crushed up turned into a paste .

Nugsy

Nugsy

Yo wonder your gonna have a seriously big ass plant mate!!
Any buds yet?

I'm still in flower wit my big girl...she's currently showing me a few probs but I'm not sure if I should attempt to fix her she's so late into flower...here's my week 6-7 pics I'm probably at week 8-9 now...I'll take more recent pics later to show you my little dwarf compared to your Giant lol..

I resently made a purchase on some legit beans too...Have you heard of Purple Reign(Recon OGxRoyal Purple kush) from EthosSeeds. I germed 2 got a better soil an we shall she what we got mates!

And welcome OneDrop to the thread... Kinda old but its just us 2-3 noobs comparing an sharing advice. .Welcome to help out..And I love to make most of my products and nutrients organically Any more for good suggestions for us mate

....Names Nugsy
20170108 160032

20170108 160140
20170108 155917
20170108 161024
Wonderberry

Wonderberry

Thats looking nice mate and I've been reading afew forums the pineapple chunk can take over 90 days to flower instead of the 56 days it tells you so slowly getting nugs but very small after 29 days

Nugsy

Nugsy

THankd mate but Well I was planning on letting mines go for A 90 day flower but that all went out the window....I had to chop her down mate. I was fighting too many problems an then naners(Hermie) st rating piping up every where. I'm currently trimming now....at least 60-75 of her trichs have become milky but I wanted all to change
O well better luck next time.

20170130 070258
Nugsy

Nugsy

I came out with 63.4grams wet I got 8.3grams of trim for oils an bitters etc.

Gotta few nice size bud even though I failed. Alot of them are frosty and sticky and so is alotta my sugar leaves .Now its time to give a extra good cure since I prematurely harvested her to save my crop. Took a few snaps for ya
20170130 082053
20170130 082710

20170130 091536
20170130 074225
20170130 091751
20170130 075837
20170130 082009
20170130 082653
20170130 081031
Wonderberry

Wonderberry

That looks fire mate what problems was you getting I don't know how much I will get off mine I don't know weather to use pk13-14 and booster at same time someone told me a can use together others say use pk13/14 for 1 week only at the right time

Nugsy

Nugsy

Well I had come to find my self with multiple nutrient lock outs and overdoses over other nutrients.This was due to me not using cannabis friendly nutes I uses water soluble orchid food for my orchids wich had a a N-P-K of 24-14-14(way to high even if dummied down) and towards the middle of flower my pH tester broke an I had no more test strips. So I was jux kinda trying to guess at everything. My soil mix was in the end a big flaw I noted. I used miracle grow flowering soil mix which did awesome in veg. she even got root bound. But wen I up-potted to a 3 gal. pot I mixed earthworm castings an composted manure both high in Nitrogen and I didn't mix the soil mixture very well. This caused my relentless Nitrogen toxicity. I tried flushing thought the whole cycle...it helped very little due to me not being able to pH the water used for flushing. So towards week 5-9 I started giving her molasses wit a gal. Of water after each flush attempting to restore sugars and micronutrients that may have been flushed(which never went any where).Man was I wrong I end up with a complete NPK lock up and ddnt really know...Boy did I F#$k her up. I really had so many probs I didn't and couldn't tend to my yeild was already trashed with all the lockout so I jux chopped her down man and just try an give her the best snd longest cure possible.My buds are now really airy but still sparkle like glitter maybe I'll make hash or oil I haven't decided.... O well it was just bagseed from some Mexican Sativa(schwag). Good learning experience

Nugsy

Nugsy

You on the other hand my friend you should be very well over 60grams. My lighting wasn't as great as yours and your grow medium seems to be very great and root system. The biggest problem I see that you may come across is her getting root bound. If you haven't up-potted to a bigger pot size you may be hurting yourself. Problem number to would be overfeeding you may want to slowly wing her off of the veg nutes you were using. Because she still needs a good bit of N an a high P.K nute so early would definitely cause probs..You kinda want her to get hungry for P.K because the first few weeks of flowering she stretches an that requires N.K and little P. You might wanna wait till about week 3-4 of flo. to start flower nutes and start off slow and low not so hard so early I promise you will refer it also you still want to give her a little N but much more P.K. Remember N and other micronutrients such as Ca Mg Fe Mn etc. All al still very important you still need to balance everything according to your plant and your medium.

Other than that just closely monitor everything she does. She will give you signs just watch for them. If I could give you an estimate on your yeild I'd say at least 120grams...atleast. pineapple chunk is a great yeilder so your fine Mate!

What hurt my yeild the most was the 1.lighting(needed more CFLs)
2.N. Toxicity(creates foxtailing and streching
3. Repotted too late(rootbound)
If you can avoild these you can get over 100g easily

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Im in the dusty midwest with a bunch of clones but I have only lived here a year and I have ptsd so I dont get out to the local clubs much to meet fellow consumers. Its a shame that the trump hasnt taken it off of the list yet so that those of us less fortunate than the lucky half of the country wouldnt have to be afraid to meet other people and share.

Nugsy

Nugsy

Welcome to the thread Doc

Yes it really sucks for us in U.S and they finally gave us a real but job for a president who is soooo blinded by money an materialistic things that he doesn't realize his arrogance and political illiteracy is gonna get us into yet another war in the MiddleEast.

I'm located in the Dirty south, with all the floods and storms. Main reason I stopped tryna grow outdoors.

And clones... I can't make a clone for shit I only had 1 clobt to produce a root..just 1 root an it died...I gave up

But welcome doc
What your strain collection looking like?

I currently am stocked on Purple Reign from ethos collective seeds indica hybrids. I only sprouted 3 so we will see what happens

Wonderberry

Wonderberry

I'm feeding 4ml canna coco a 4ml canna coco b 2ml canna boost 1.5 ml canna pk 13-14 per litre and feeding 2 - 3 litre every 2 days I'm 38 days into flowering buds look small not growing very fast I've been reading online could take 90+ days to be ready instead the 55-60 it says on herbie seeds

Latest posts

Top Bottom