15w 5000k LED Screw in Bulbs...and other questions

• Is it too close?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is it the humidity?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nugsy

Nugsy

I'm feeding 4ml canna coco a 4ml canna coco b 2ml canna boost 1.5 ml canna pk 13-14 per litre and feeding 2 - 3 litre every 2 days I'm 38 days into flowering buds look small not growing very fast I've been reading online could take 90+ days to be ready instead the 55-60 it says on herbie seeds

So far so good Mate....sometimes you can't go by how many days the breeder says if you want a better yeild an a nice mature plan t you might have to Jo q little longer. You also might wanna numb up on the nutes slowly like 1 ml more each feeding. But don't over due it Give her time to feed in between waterings and feedings. When in flower you want her to get Lil hungry between feedings that way she takes all she can next time you feed an she feeds on what's left in the medium in between feeds.... She is drinking quite a lot though.... We hats your temps and Humidity?

Wonderberry

Wonderberry

I don't
So far so good Mate....sometimes you can't go by how many days the breeder says if you want a better yeild an a nice mature plan t you might have to Jo q little longer. You also might wanna numb up on the nutes slowly like 1 ml more each feeding. But don't over due it Give her time to feed in between waterings and feedings. When in flower you want her to get Lil hungry between feedings that way she takes all she can next time you feed an she feeds on what's left in the medium in between feeds.... She is drinking quite a lot though.... We hats your temps and Humidity?
know temperature and humidity I just have a light it a cuboard no extractor or anything it gets quiet hot at Times I open the door every few hours and open the window so it gets fresh air I've lowers the base nutes by 0.5m and upped the boost by 1m

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You could always get a USB computer fan and cut an exhaust hole in the top.
I don't

know temperature and humidity I just have a light it a cuboard no extractor or anything it gets quiet hot at Times I open the door every few hours and open the window so it gets fresh air I've lowers the base nutes by 0.5m and upped the boost by 1m

Nugsy

Nugsy

I don't

Yes I knew something wasn't right.... Fats a little too much to be drinking daily. You really need to invest in some fabs....more than 1 and if your space is very small you will need to control the temps more or risk burning your plant.

And I think you might be little backwards on the nutes. You should be on a steady slow rise on feedings until a week or 2 away from harvest. You really don't need to booster anymore or you are just ask in for trouble. Your roots should b massive.... Feed those suckers

dan1989

dan1989

Can I get somebody tips my plants not getting any taller just bushy

It could be that the light is too close. It is my understanding that having the light too close encourages tight internode spacing like you have, as well as making it grow bushy, as the plant has no need to search and grow for the light. The yellowing leaves could be a symptom of being too close as well. Nitrogen deficiency = yellowing beginning on lower leaves, Light burn/heat stress shows first at the top. Just my opinion please verify it with one of the pros on here. It should be noted that yellowing leaves can be caused by more reasons than the ones I listed. Good luck!

Nugsy

Nugsy

It could be that the light is too close. It is my understanding that having the light too close encourages tight internode spacing like you have, as well as making it grow bushy, as the plant has no need to search and grow for the light. The yellowing leaves could be a symptom of being too close as well. Nitrogen deficiency = yellowing beginning on lower leaves, Light burn/heat stress shows first at the top. Just my opinion please verify it with one of the pros on here. It should be noted that yellowing leaves can be caused by more reasons than the ones I listed. Good luck!

Sup Dan welcome to the thread....If you where referring to my plant she's been chopped an harvested. But we were tryna help out Wonderberry a little..I'm no pro but I was kinda helping as he helped me. wonder berry has the really bushy plant you see above He was telling me how much he's feeding and watering. He's been using a root booster since seedling an lightly feeding her I think he said 5mg pk 13 14 an a liter of water daily. I thought that was a bit too much water daily but his plant seems to drink it up. He also said she's not fattening up just right and he's day 40 something on a 60 day flowering plant....I suggested it was heat and he should stop the root booster and bump up the nutes a little.. Right?.....I sent see any yellowing on his plant though. That was my failed plant you may have seen.

Welcome, Dan. Names Nugsy

Nugsy

Nugsy

Step back to page 2 I think that's where most pics and info are located

Wonderberry

Wonderberry

Nugs so small still 41 days looks like I'll have to flower 90 - 100 days long ass plant never buy pineapple chunk it should be ready in 2 weeks no where near done

Nugsy

Nugsy

Patience my friend she will fill out soon jux b patient.... You can now start on your next grow after her. She should b done by march right?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Anyone know about super cropping bendinging the stems to created like a elbow supposed to help with increased yeild
Super crop? ?? Is that Sour Diesel? I think I had super cropped weed once... It was soon ooh good. I never smoke anything again unless it's super cropped!

Nugsy

Nugsy

Super crop? ?? Is that Sour Diesel? I think I had super cropped weed once... It was soon ooh good. I never smoke anything again unless it's super cropped!

Welcome the thread Event, names Nugsy and that's Wonderberry's pretty lady I think he said she's Pineapple Chunk or Pineapple Express and I don't think he super cropped or any training for that matter. Step back to page to for more details

should be ready end of march I think how long do you think?

She's looking alot thicker bro! Look like shes a little nuts burned. Might need to cum back a bit on the feeding mate let her catch up and get a little hungry. You should still have nutrients left over in the medium so let her eat up a bit. That's probably whats burning her. But other than that man she's lookin superb very superb mate.
Depending on how potent you want her to be how dense you want her what type of high you want all depends on when you chop her. She will technically be finish flowering when she stops gaining vertically and stops fattening by that time you will see those pistils(white hairs) start to turn reddish orangish brown. When you see about 25% brown that's when you have to watch closely with a magnifying glass the see the trichomes or trichs(the crystally sparky balls) have changed from a clear to milky white...she's finish. you wanna wait longer till most of the trichs have gotten milky that's when she's finish for a decent upbeat like high you can wait longer till the trichs turn a amber like color for a more sedative high for a like couch lock type high you need to wait till all the trichs are amber...you wait any further than that you risk hermaphrodism or basically self pollination an you will get (supposedly) 75% female seeds. I'm not too sure wait it may do the genetics some say it may pass on the trait to offspring. So get you a magnifying glass mate wait for her to fatten up more an watch those trichs mate that's really the only thing to give you a true time schedule till harvest

Wonderberry

Wonderberry

I'll ke
Welcome the thread Event, names Nugsy and that's Wonderberry's pretty lady I think he said she's Pineapple Chunk or Pineapple Express and I don't think he super cropped or any training for that matter. Step back to page to for more details

She's looking alot thicker bro! Look like shes a little nuts burned. Might need to cum back a bit on the feeding mate let her catch up and get a little hungry. You should still have nutrients left over in the medium so let her eat up a bit. That's probably whats burning her. But other than that man she's lookin superb very superb mate.
Depending on how potent you want her to be how dense you want her what type of high you want all depends on when you chop her. She will technically be finish flowering when she stops gaining vertically and stops fattening by that time you will see those pistils(white hairs) start to turn reddish orangish brown. When you see about 25% brown that's when you have to watch closely with a magnifying glass the see the trichomes or trichs(the crystally sparky balls) have changed from a clear to milky white...she's finish. you wanna wait longer till most of the trichs have gotten milky that's when she's finish for a decent upbeat like high you can wait longer till the trichs turn a amber like color for a more sedative high for a like couch lock type high you need to wait till all the trichs are amber...you wait any further than that you risk hermaphrodism or basically self pollination an you will get (supposedly) 75% female seeds. I'm not too sure wait it may do the genetics some say it may pass on the trait to offspring. So get you a magnifying glass mate wait for her to fatten up more an watch those trichs mate that's really the only thing to give you a true time schedule till harvest
I'll keep you updated some of the hairs already started changing colour but have to wait and see this is a slow budding plant 55-60 days on Barneys farm on most reviews say 90+ days I'm on day 50ish so anytime from now until end march

Nugsy

Nugsy

Yup its just all a waiting game for you now. Gotta keep a close eye on her now but jux don't be so impatient. She will reward you greatly.

Nugsy

Nugsy

Meanwhile back in my old shack...I've been battling little beast and horrible soils. . But I think I'm coming out on top...

So I finally made an order for some beans. From Ethos Genetics, Purple Reign. I'm thinking this is a fairly new strain hence it came from a us seed bank an I'm well in the us we have diff genetics and varieties. Lol I was sooo happy o ripped the pack.

So I got 3 going pretty well in 1 gal containers. Dont know exactly what i have yet as far as m and f. I'll up load pics later.

On the other had I still had a bag seed female still kickin. And boy I gotta tell ya she's pretty tough. I tried training her and topped a lil too early and then she ran into the beasts as well as NY last harvested plant. I couldn't save the harvest but I saved her.

So she kept growing and I finally put her in the veg. Room and boy I tell you she bushed up like yours!

I think it was due to me switching to 12\12 to determine sex and then I guess I basically re veg. Lol

20170222 070217
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

should be ready end of march I think how long do you think?
3 weeks... maybe 4..
Has and of the hairs turned red? Recessed? Any new hairs coming in? Are the calyx swolled?
Without a scope those are the things that can help u determine when to chop. A week late is better than a week early....

Nugsy

Nugsy

So I think I'm going to start my first journal now besides this little thread of course.

But here is my new mother. The bagseed female i had been stressing for about 3 months now lol

Before you say anything..this was my first attempt at this new training technique to help reach yeilds of 10oz and up. I ended up tieng her down to too tight an too much and she Ripped right down the middle!!!

But she's still growing strong. Since then I just started to LST the tops instead of tieng and ripping even more. Lol

This is going to be a huge challenge! I want her to get much much bigger. Maybe veg for 3 months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom