Little Help Please.

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I'm badly color blind, and horrible with shades. Help me out with these pics.
mostly clear? mostly cloudy? Etc...

Little help please
Little help please 2
Little help please 3
P

PassTheJ

Yea very clear. If that's what most of it looks like, you're still 3 weeks out. Maybe more.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Mostly clear, you still have a bit to go, very nice, I'm color blind 2, but with me it's red & green.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Mostly clear, you still have a bit to go, very nice, I'm color blind 2, but with me it's red & green.
Green, and red are a bitch for me too. Purple/blue...I guess it's pretty bad, but I don't know the diffrence, so I don't feel like I'm missing out. Let me see if I can get a clearer pic. I want to take this one long

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I guess I can see when they'r totally clear, as I see the trich, but nothing in it. Looks like almost half have some color in the pic. No rush.

20180407 234646
20180325 212926
20180406 211103
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Same here, the red on stoplights looks white to me, the green to, snow looks pink, I ware black otherwise I would walk around with a pink shirt on thinking it was white, but it never bothered me either you see what you see, my mom allways wished she could see thru my eyes for a min, pink snow, weird colors, but to me it's just normal lol.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Some states have traffic lights that go sideways, rather than red at the top. I'v had a few incidences in thoes states....No injuries, or even tix lol

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Never saw those, but when they give you that eye test at MV I cant see the number in the mix of color, but I'm not so stupid to know if the top light is on it's time to stop.

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah still clear. Lots of trichs though. Looking good.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Never saw those, but when they give you that eye test at MV I cant see the number in the mix of color, but I'm not so stupid to know if the top light is on it's time to stop.
Yeah, when traffic lights are hung vertically, I have no prob. The top is red...stop lol. I've done a bit of traveling, and some stated hang lights vertically. When you'r not used to it, it's definitely a hazard for color blind peps.
I've grown this strain many times, and had always finished around 8 weeks. Looks like these are going 10. Trichs can change quick, and I don't wanna mis-time the harvest. I usually have help with colors, but you guy' are what I have this time around. The tops have matured much faster...My guess is I'm not getting the light penetration I'm used to. I do know they can change fast, so I need to stay on this.
What's also strange, I have 2 plants under the net...one is far more mature than the other.
I'll get some better pics of the slower maturing one...just a bitch to get back there

20180407 103908
20180404 113427
M

MrGreenGreen

Yeah, when traffic lights are hung vertically, I have no prob. The top is red...stop lol. I've done a bit of traveling, and some stated hang lights vertically. When you'r not used to it, it's definitely a hazard for color blind peps.
I've grown this strain many times, and had always finished around 8 weeks. Looks like these are going 10. Trichs can change quick, and I don't wanna mis-time the harvest. I usually have help with colors, but you guy' are what I have this time around. The tops have matured much faster...My guess is I'm not getting the light penetration I'm used to. I do know they can change fast, so I need to stay on this.
What's also strange, I have 2 plants under the net...one is far more mature than the other.
I'll get some better pics of the slower maturing one...just a bitch to get back there
Can you get a shot of calyxes and pistils?

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

If you have a half way decent camera you can take a nice close-up pic like you did, you realy cant see it? Well I harvest late when I start to see amber, it looks like trichome turned black, I can' see red, when you harvest early your flowers will go straight to your head, if you wait and see your trichome go from milky to amber it's a late harvest and you will get more of a body high, this is what I have going on I could chop today but I harvest late, see the pics, dont worry you still have a way to go.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

If you have a half way decent camera you can take a nice close-up pic like you did, you realy cant see it? Well I harvest late when I start to see amber, it looks like trichome turned black, I can' see red, when you harvest early your flowers will go straight to your head, if you wait and see your trichome go from milky to amber it's a late harvest and you will get more of a body high, this is what I have going on I could chop today but I harvest late, see the pics, dont worry you still have a way to go.
Looks GREAT Snow!!!
Yeah, I'll see if I have any cylax/pistol pics.. In that from plant they'v pretty much receeded, cylax are giant..Its definitely been an adjustment going back to micro grows.
Eh, I'll have to get some tonight. I got a better pic on a top fan leaf. I can tell these aren't hollow. I'v also took a couple tester buds, and the buzz was very strong, all things considered.
Here's a tester off the plant that's beginnig to fade out nice, as well as a few dried pieces of a tester taken last week.

20180404 044839
20180407 232533
20180405 152137
20180407 232610
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Very nice, I see no problem, I can tell your plants are going to frost up nicely, great job.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Very nice, I see no problem, I can tell your plants are going to frost up nicely, great job.
Thanks man. It's been as hard, or harder going to 1 600, rather than.....well something far bigger. Back when I first started doing commercial sized grow, I guess it was overwhelming, but once the environment is good, it just basically becomes an assembly line. I'd always have someone help me out around harvest..I just don't have that luxury now. There's still enough stored energy in the plants to get me to the finish line. It will be mad clean bud :).
I know there's debates on flushing...imo, and experience, non flushed bud tastes/smokes awful. I'm a light feeder as is. These girls were never fed over 1.1 ec

Top Bottom