Little Help Please.

• Thread starter Tasty Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I appreciated it. I'm badly color blind, especially with shade. I can see white -white. This last pic looks white white.
The samples have been nice. I've always had more than 1 man grows (well for a while, so help was always there)
Going back to micro grows are harder than I remember. I'll keep em going, and see if anyone can spot some amber in a few

Rcubed

Rcubed

I appreciated it. I'm badly color blind, especially with shade. I can see white -white. This last pic looks white white.
The samples have been nice. I've always had more than 1 man grows (well for a while, so help was always there)
Going back to micro grows are harder than I remember. I'll keep em going, and see if anyone can spot some amber in a few
Right on. We've got a lot of good help on this site so you've got more than one set of eyes on your grow. It's looking nice.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Oh, shit, I took your term...Scratch "right on" make it cool deal..
Gonna sleep good tonight!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Here's a pic I took yesterday. These are cloudy/milky just for reference.
View attachment 792154
Dam, you still have white hairs. This strain goes orange way quick. I've been using nothing but a bit of sugars to try and slow down cannabilization. 3 week flush now, but I grew in a saucer, so I'm sure the extra nutes got used up.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I choppd yesterday, about flushing your plant, as stated autos are much more sensative, if an autoflower is stuck 99.9 per cent of the time. It's trying to get rid of to much of something, most auto growers feed 2 much, the best way is to flush your auto to get rid of to much nutrients if stuck, allso does not everyone flush out there plants before they chop? I want all that shit out of my plants, who wants weed that tastes like botanacare?

Top Bottom