LittleDabbies 2020 Indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro X2 LEDs (600W Draw From Wall)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Looking good Dabbie! I like that you chose the little pucks for starters. My least favorite part of growing is germinating seeds probally because I’m not very good at it. I’m here for the show.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Looking good Dabbie! I like that you chose the little pucks for starters. My least favorite part of growing is germinating seeds probally because I’m not very good at it. I’m here for the show.

I actually ordered a nice seedling tray and dome and like 100 pellets off amazon but fucked up and sent them to my old address so now im waiting on amazon to deliver my new set of shit and refund me for the shit i fucked up on lol..

So i was in lowes and seen they had these cheap seedling heat mats and domes and knew i hada get started so .. here we are :D

Still can't believe i got sour bubble seeds!! :D:D:D:D

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Party is starting... 1 tip with seedlings. Temps are important. If you can keep them around 80f they will germ faster and have a bit more vigor to start with. Personally I only use the dome until they all germ, once the first one pop I open the vents and put a small airflow over it. Once the majority are up I remove it. The only reason I use it is to keep the moisture in the pellets. If you have to remoisten the pellets use a new spray bottle and mist them back to damp.

Just what I found to work. But it's not the only way

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Party is starting... 1 tip with seedlings. Temps are important. If you can keep them around 80f they will germ faster and have a bit more vigor to start with. Personally I only use the dome until they all germ, once the first one pop I open the vents and put a small airflow over it. Once the majority are up I remove it. The only reason I use it is to keep the moisture in the pellets. If you have to remoisten the pellets use a new spray bottle and mist them back to damp.

Just what I found to work. But it's not the only way

The tray is sitting on a seedling heating pad :D I believe its about that temp i dunno it only heats to 1 temp its designed to germinate seedlings so lol

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
And so it begins, staring to get setup have to move the fucking tent ugh..

But here we have 4x sourbubble, 3x grape fruit, 1x Chemdog #4, 2x girl scout cookies and 2 gsc cheese autos, snowfire seeds on the way

Carbon scrubber and mykos!!

View attachment 986754View attachment 986755View attachment 986756View attachment 986757View attachment 986758View attachment 986759
I had one of those mats it shorted out but before it did that it thermostat didn’t work and it cooked my clones n seedlings I had ready for a run I’ll never use one again that’s why I creat a air gap under all my plants I’ll use that it’s safer , I hope yours doesn’t shit itself as mine did . Od .

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I had one of those mats it shorted out but before it did that it thermostat didn’t work and it cooked my clones n seedlings I had read for a run I’ll never use one again that’s why I creat a air gap under all my plants I’ll use that it’s safer , I hope yours doesn’t shit itself as mine did . Od .
I was gonna suggest a tower between them... But the shorted out part of that story makes me second guess that recommendation. I use a TV cable box and put a cloth on it just to raise it up a bit

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I have an IR heat gun so i'll kep an eye on the temps and adjust as needed, the pad only has so many watts of power so it can't go very warm.. we'll keep an eye tho :D

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I was gonna suggest a tower between them... But the shorted out part of that story makes me second guess that recommendation. I use a TV cable box and put a cloth on it just to raise it up a bit
Cool idea AMan I’ve found that the light in the clone n seedling box keeps it nice n toasty at 21.5 deg c at 18/6 I keep my small oil heater in the shed to warm up the lung so my passive air intakes suck in the warming fresh air in lights off cycle got my heater on timer comes on a 1/2 hr before lights out and switches off 1/2 hr after lights on at the moment it’s -2 deg c out side the shed but inside it’s 21 to 25 degrees c , I know it’s working well my Vapour pressure is sitting pretty , have learnt so much on this site you would be a fool not to get your grow going properly with all the info been given .Big UPS to the community. Regards Od .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
No pics atm but soon im re-arranging right now to fit a 2nd grow tent in my room :P I mean we do need a perpetual system the way i smoke.

So anyway took everything down re-located it to the other side of the house (master bedroom) so now its with me and i can keep the cats and shit out..

got the lights mounted again, Got the carbon scrubber mounted, got ducting ran from that out, still waiting for my inline fan to get here..

moved the seedlings inside the tent to really make it official that im growing weed now :P lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
20200617 110713

Off to the hardware store need o rings lol

20200617 110713
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Mmmmm in the bedroom hey fun n games maybe a speed control and temp control on the fans cloud reduce the noise from the fans or get acoustic tubing the have today it kills the noise .od go little dab go .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Mmmmm in the bedroom hey fun n games maybe a speed control and temp control on the fans cloud reduce the noise from the fans or get acoustic tubing the have today it kills the noise .od go little dab go .

It has a speed controller, I have it set to high, its really not as loud once the ducting is hooked up, The A/C is louder but i still sleep fine, the background noise is nice actually :D:D

Still nothing breaking ground on the indoor yet, poked around the pucks of a cpl to see if anything had popped the shell nothing in the cpl i checked seeds still solid but looking like its about to pop i dunno the tips looked white like a peice was poking out.. we'll see tho.

Started 3 Snowfire seeds after soaking overnight they fell to the bottom of the cup so i fished those out and planted them in pucks.

Got 2 seed starting trays Plastic alot bigger then this cheap jiffy shit so those will be nice to get setup soon.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
It has a speed controller, I have it set to high, its really not as loud once the ducting is hooked up, The A/C is louder but i still sleep fine, the background noise is nice actually :D:D

Still nothing breaking ground on the indoor yet, poked around the pucks of a cpl to see if anything had popped the shell nothing in the cpl i checked seeds still solid but looking like its about to pop i dunno the tips looked white like a peice was poking out.. we'll see tho.

Started 3 Snowfire seeds after soaking overnight they fell to the bottom of the cup so i fished those out and planted them in pucks.

Got 2 seed starting trays Plastic alot bigger then this cheap jiffy shit so those will be nice to get setup soon.
Hmmm might consider taking off the dome Dabbie. Get things to dry out just a bit. It’s dryer then a mid 90’s weed shortage here and I don’t use the domes for seedlings.
I haven’t tried germinating any of my sourbubleayet but the Chemdog #4 s1’s emerged really fast for me.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok peeked in again, Chemdog #4 is coming up, I had it burried a little too deep so i removed a lil soil off that one, GSC is also poking out its shell, so we have progress should see something come outta the soil in another day or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom