LittleDabbies 2020 Indoor 4x4 Mars Hydro X2 LEDs (600W Draw From Wall)

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Somebody been busy getting shit in order.

Just a little bit heheh tryin to get shit ready to move for when the carpet people get here i can just move pots take the tent down for a cpl hours throw it all back up an not miss a fuckin beat :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Things are a popping Dabbie hope that cheese gets its ass into gear for you .

Its so weird the 2 outside are twice as big and planted maybe days apart.. *Shrugs* We'll get them all there eventually lol

Nice set up n running bet that feels good mate . Before they get to advances get the air gap under them set up you will see a difference in growth . Od . Not telling you how to suck eggs just good advice mate .

Naa totally plan to tackle that before they get too big just can't access my wood shed atm lol Got some spare 2x2s gonna just craft some pot risers from those. Easy peazy wont you squeeze me and yes it feels amazing to finally have this up and running lol

Now when i can force feed this bitch and get fat nugs! :P jk.. lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nice set up n running bet that feels good mate . Before they get to advances get the air gap under them set up you will see a difference in growth . Od . Not telling you how to suck eggs just good advice mate .
Nature is one last that can always rub it in your face. Indoors we are nature and missing about a billion years worth of experience.

Takes some time to get up to her speed nevermind try to pass it. But we have a lot of benefits indoors that she doesn't. Light timers being the biggest lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ordered a 36X36X63" grow tent for veg gonna cram that lil bastard in my closet, Pics in a cpl weeks when the carpets in and i can re-do the closet to fit the tent.

Going with a SF-1000 to veg with I wish i woulda got those over mars since they have the fucking NOB to dim the lights vs i have to blindly jam a fucking screw driver into the aluminum box fishing for the fucking screw to adjust these mars ugh!

Anyway lemmie know if im making any mistakes for a veg tent ?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Update: 2 more sour bubbles are poking the soil, Those shells were tuff to crack it seems there getting stuck on the leaves as they come up from the soil end up plucking it off my self from 1 of them..

Transplanted 2 more this morning a GSC and a GSC x Cheese Autoflower!

Turned on the 2nd light now since im running out of room under the 1st light lol

Both are running approx 50% but with those lights its hard to say...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Still ain't killed em!!

Removed the seedling heater drys out the pellets 2 quick.. not needed..
20200627 134908
20200627 134929

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Someone got with the fuckin times and realized he has a galaxy s9 might as well use the damn thing for videos! :D

So here they are :D looks like i'll be doing clones right away assuming these fuckers are female, the grapefruit is hauling fuckin ass soon as it got transplanted into the soil sumbitch took off.. Chemdog #4 is trailing but not very far behind.

One of the GSC Cheese autos got a lil boo boo when i took the shell off her my bad. shit happens.. she'll live.

Praying for females... Got my Clone King in.. not set up yet tho. Carpet installs be here july 6th? or some shit.. after that i'll get everyhting setup 100% my 2nd tent will be here then should prolly order that fuckin light soon tho lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well wasn't keeping a very good eye on temps at the soil level/bottom of the tent under the lights, My IR gun is a pos i guess.. But the gauge in there now was reading 104F under the lights at soil level..

So i turned the a/c on and added a 2nd fan got the temps down to 94 at soil level now.. Getting cooler, Trying to find the parts for my fucking humidifier but thats looking dim.. prolly just get a new one..

blew the circuits twice now running the a/c and the lights and the fans and ect.. So now i gotta figure this whole shit out over again, prolly gonna have to move a tent to the spare bedroom since i can't run all 3 lights off this 1 room + fans ect.. Shit.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well wasn't keeping a very good eye on temps at the soil level/bottom of the tent under the lights, My IR gun is a pos i guess.. But the gauge in there now was reading 104F under the lights at soil level..

So i turned the a/c on and added a 2nd fan got the temps down to 94 at soil level now.. Getting cooler, Trying to find the parts for my fucking humidifier but thats looking dim.. prolly just get a new one..

blew the circuits twice now running the a/c and the lights and the fans and ect.. So now i gotta figure this whole shit out over again, prolly gonna have to move a tent to the spare bedroom since i can't run all 3 lights off this 1 room + fans ect.. Shit.
Extension cord

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Got it down to 84 at floor/soil level so were good A/C for a few hours at the hottest point of the day is what its gonna take i'm ok with that.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Well after running the humidifier for 20 mins it was clear its not gonna work with passive air intake and a 500 CFM exhaust going.. Its just sucking the humidity right out of the tent, So i turned the fan off and humidity shot to 99% rofl.. So i turned the fan back on and took off the passive air intake and closed that vent.

Temps are now holding steady lights on at 88F and humidity is holding at 61% 3 fans going to ensure air circulates well enough and the exhaust fan is set to its lowest setting which is still moving a massive fucking amount of air.

So hopefully this works I'm in michigan not califorina so humidity isn't as high here closing up the passive air intake and letting it just suck fresh air in the cracks of the zipper will have to work.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah you need to humidify the air in the room the tent sits in not the tent itself

If it was only that easy.. But what if i built a room that was only 4x4.. It would be the same problem so the only way this is gonna work for me is putting the humidifier in the tent an running it when the lights are on.. Theres just no way i can raise the humidity in this room to a needed 60-70% even with the biggest humidifier i can buy its still not gonna work, the house is always open windows ect ect or the A/C going draining the humidity and maintaining whatever level mother nature has chosen.

Its easier in winter cause the house is sealed up the only contender for dry air at that point is the heater which is easier to control i can block off this room ect ect..

But yeah raising the humidity in the room the tent sits in just not gonna work, thats why we have tents tho.. Contained environment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom