LittleD's Outdoor Grow Log for Michigan 2020!!!

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy so its been a while eh :D Some of you may remember me some of you have no idea who i am and some of you won't give a flying fuck, I dab to all thee!

So quick story time.. alot has changed since i was here in any real capacity, Moved.. No longer in traverse city! yay! fucking town growing too fast too many people.. No room to breathe!

Sold the house and moved to Kalkaska where its mostly country quiet and plenty of room to breathe! :D

So i gathered up some quick supplies, got some free seeds given to me that are beyond old, were talking 5-10 years here yay fuck me right.. and some 10 gallon fabric pots for the backyard and off we went..

Started about 15 seeds on the 15th of may, full sun outdoor cept the frost we had the other nigth, and so far only 2 have sprouted... fuck!

So i put more beans in soil, did a few in H202 Soak then into soil.. put more into soil today.. *fingers crossed*

This is my VERY FIRST TIME, growing weed, so this is a full on learning experience for me, I did not spend much in way of supplies soil or nutrients for that very reason, I don't see a reason to go balls out on something the first time, So its miracle grow soil, some fish poop stuff, and a cpl bags of compost.

i will of course be relying very heavy on you guys for help as i grow thru this season so stay tuned do what you do and we'll get thru this together! :P (oh yes i punned it)

Thanks for checking out my first grow, what up to the old fucks who still around and what up to the *New members whom I've net met since my last visit!

DABBERS UP cause LILDABBIES BACK! for the summer anyway.

Littleds outdoor grow log for michigan 2020
Littleds outdoor grow log for michigan 2020 2
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Welcome back. Good luck on your first and we’re always here to help. Happy grows.
Burnz

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy so its been a while eh :D Some of you may remember me some of you have no idea who i am and some of you won't give a flying fuck, I dab to all thee!

So quick story time.. alot has changed since i was here in any real capacity, Moved.. No longer in traverse city! yay! fucking town growing too fast too many people.. No room to breathe!

Sold the house and moved to Kalkaska where its mostly country quiet and plenty of room to breathe! :D

So i gathered up some quick supplies, got some free seeds given to me that are beyond old, were talking 5-10 years here yay fuck me right.. and some 10 gallon fabric pots for the backyard and off we went..

Started about 15 seeds on the 15th of may, full sun outdoor cept the frost we had the other nigth, and so far only 2 have sprouted... fuck!

So i put more beans in soil, did a few in H202 Soak then into soil.. put more into soil today.. *fingers crossed*

This is my VERY FIRST TIME, growing weed, so this is a full on learning experience for me, I did not spend much in way of supplies soil or nutrients for that very reason, I don't see a reason to go balls out on something the first time, So its miracle grow soil, some fish poop stuff, and a cpl bags of compost.

i will of course be relying very heavy on you guys for help as i grow thru this season so stay tuned do what you do and we'll get thru this together! :P (oh yes i punned it)

Thanks for checking out my first grow, what up to the old fucks who still around and what up to the *New members whom I've net met since my last visit!

DABBERS UP cause LILDABBIES BACK! for the summer anyway.
Howdy doo!!
Welcome back!!
Killin it over there Dabbie!!!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Are ya still retired from the dabs little Dabbie?

Retired from making them, least till my OD grow comes thru.. But naa i still dab, ggot about 4 or 5 grams of dabs atm.. Worked out a decent barter system so i always have dabs around hehe

And update on the grow, Threw a bunch of seeds into a wet paper towel ziplock baggie and threw that in the sun, in less then 24 hours 5 beans had broke the shell and started to poke out so i put those 5 in soil..

I'll try and get a pic of the 2 that have popped outta the soil, still just lil babys nothing special..

Also got a 10 pack of Grapefruit coming, not sure imma pop those this year or wait till next year...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So old seeds fucking suck.. Bag seeds fucking suck.. Free seeeds your brother gave you that he got from previous grows that never fully matured SUCK...Stalled seedlings SUCK! MIRACLE GROW SUCKS.

New Grapefruit seeds here today, Im heading to the fuckign grow store and getting some actual soil and nutes and will do this properly in a day or to..

I can say this.. This shit is frustrating i ain't even much past getting seedlings started and i already wanna say fuck this just sell me weed. lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

Once ya finally grow some decent meds ur not gonna buy anything, took me about a year, yeah I got bud on my first try but nothing compared to what I get now, and still getting better every run! Hang in there it’s worth the effort.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
20200609 065322
not sure what's going on with this one...seems to be stalling.

20200609 065330
20200609 065334

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Patients is a virtue my man , it will get there I bet it’s saying , I think I can , I think i can .... Od

Really? Looks like its sayin Fuck this shit Abort abort abort! lol But yeah its wahtever this is all OD so idc, Even got soem hemp flower seeds coming gonan toss those outside too (was a mistake order but can't back out now rofl.. 25$ for 20 seeds, Frosted lime X CW high CBD so theres that..

But the bigger plant is doing well growing nicely everyday !! I'm super excited and will be super fucking pissed if its not female rofl

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

Just remember that seedlings dont need much water or their roots can drown.
This is why I always start mine in a 2 0z sauce cup (like the ones you get from restaurants for ranch etc)
After the roots fill that up then I transplant into solo cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom