LittleD's Outdoor Grow Log for Michigan 2020!!!

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Forgot to say what they were. lol..

So the first 1 is unknown seed from my brother the last lil fucker to make it..

The middle is a GSC cheese auto.. had 2 but i guess 1 gave up and said fuck you and died. Suicides a bitch.

And the last one is Grapefruit.

Assuming my dogs don't eat them.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Been a min since I updated this..
20200714 065304
20200714 065311
20200714 065343
20200714 065348
20200714 065352
20200714 065357
mlm

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Good job you big stud. Wish i had the privacy for an outdoor run!

Yeah that privacy cost around 3500$ Wishing i would have just did the damn fence my self and saved a lil monie but i had a house full of projects that were 10x more important..

But yeah i love my privacy fence rofl did it just so i could grow outdoor + the dogs the neighbors got like 9 fuckin dogs or more i honestly lost count.. i didn't want my 4 barking there ass off ALL DAY LONG.. So it wasn't really a choice lol

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
LD, you live anywhere near Detroit? Ever been to a place called City Club? You look familiar for some reason. Just wondering.

basscaptain

basscaptain

LD, you live anywhere near Detroit? Ever been to a place called City Club? You look familiar for some reason. Just wondering.
lmfao looks a a guy I know in ca also....................................... and in a way looks like a guy that worked for me in Indiana name Bobby

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
man you NEED about 10 More out there...... they look good..................................................

If i had space and soil for 10 more sure!! The real issue is the back yard only gets sun for 1/2 the day fucking shade trees i was gonna cut them down but they wanted 150$ an hour + fuel costs .. wasn't worth it..

And no i can't do it my self back issues + these are TALL fucking pine trees.. they would wreck my shit if i fell them wrong :\

and Get the fuck to weeding.... you can stay off the net as long as it takes to clean that grass up...

fucking plants NEED ALL that Food your Giving away.... Fucking indoor guys........LOL
Oh stawpppppppp :P

But yeah i know i need to weed i pulled a bunch this morning but i'll get out there and weed more for sure, I feed them my own urine and now i got a batch of casting tea brewing on the deck i'll be using that to feed as well, so its not like im really " pissing " away nutrients or anything :P
BAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I used to live in Eastpointe/warren/Royal oak for a while, City club, Im not familar with he name but i used to hang out with a dood who took me to all sorta clubs in detroit on the hunt for cocaine!! :P

So its possible ive been there but not a regular or anything.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
If i had space and soil for 10 more sure!! The real issue is the back yard only gets sun for 1/2 the day fucking shade trees i was gonna cut them down but they wanted 150$ an hour + fuel costs .. wasn't worth it..

And no i can't do it my self back issues + these are TALL fucking pine trees.. they would wreck my shit if i fell them wrong :\

Oh stawpppppppp :P

But yeah i know i need to weed i pulled a bunch this morning but i'll get out there and weed more for sure, I feed them my own urine and now i got a batch of casting tea brewing on the deck i'll be using that to feed as well, so its not like im really " pissing " away nutrients or anything :P
BAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I used to live in Eastpointe/warren/Royal oak for a while, City club, Im not familar with he name but i used to hang out with a dood who took me to all sorta clubs in detroit on the hunt for cocaine!! :P

So its possible ive been there but not a regular or anything.

Yeah City Club is a little Goth club in Detroit in the basement of the former Ramada hotel off Bagley Ave. I think the hotel has been renamed the Leland. I haven't been there in YEARS but I still have a lot of friends in the D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah City Club is a little Goth club in Detroit in the basement of the former Ramada hotel off Bagley Ave. I think the hotel has been renamed the Leland. I haven't been there in YEARS but I still have a lot of friends in the D

yeah that don't ring any bells sadly, i spent alot of my time high and drunk tho so memory fades me quick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom