Live from the tent of DC105

• Thread starter DC105
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

Nice recovery @DC105, all are looking good. Glad you was able to recover them. My g131x opened up with nice tags, but when i planted them they did not grow, just blended into the soil and the romulan joe did not open, lol But have your 99goji going to flower soon, thank you. Keep it dank my friend and still keeping your daughter in my prayers for continued support.
Good vibes
icristal
Hope u find something special @Icristal You have something better to take the g13 place anyways. Thanks for stopping in!

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Wow man, looking over you pics is awe inspiring! You got some of those super skills!! Hope I can one day come close to running cycles like this! Hats off brother...

DC105

DC105

Getting some Gs ready! I got a ton of shoots in this tent. Double Barrel, SFV and Forum in this section.

20150318 131652

This a West Coast Diesel really kept that diesel funk.
20150317 234741

Yeti#7 about to get topped and trimmed
20150316 214056

Ghost OG cuts
20150316 214006

I will be finish setting up a 3rd room tonight if time allows.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Goes to show ya
Cant Keep a Good grower down, No mater what it takes DC finds the the green spot and makes it work.
Big ups and Sendin all the Grow Vibes I can from the stable of the FlyJ
Post Scrip
Sending the positive Vibes to the family hope all is well my friend
To thy Health DC...... peace

DC105

DC105

Woohooo! Nice selection :D

Keep it green!
Thanks @Toaster79
Dude ur tent is so fuckin full of dopeness. Is that wcd medmans? I never asked u.
Thanks! Yeah, it's Med's WCD. Its got that diesel funk. It's a fav among peeps around here. My super lemon haze will get benched. Too many things to keep her. Like TK x NBK (Obsoul33t's Natural Born Killer) I just moved adub/nbk bomb threat#7/nbk, octogon kush, & Cali King to the new room. I wanna find a couple fire cuts in there.
Wow, nice recovery, everything looks great. A third room,,,sweet, it will be as good as the other two for sure.
@lcristal I sure hope! a Thanks girl!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Thanks @Toaster79

Thanks! Yeah, it's Med's WCD. Its got that diesel funk. It's a fav among peeps around here. My super lemon haze will get benched. Too many things to keep her. Like TK x NBK (Obsoul33t's Natural Born Killer) I just moved adub/nbk bomb threat#7/nbk, octogon kush, & Cali King to the new room. I wanna find a couple fire cuts in there.

@lcristal I sure hope! a Thanks girl!
Thanks. U know we have been talking about that from our first conversation. Much respect brother. Thanks.

DC105

DC105

Goes to show ya
Cant Keep a Good grower down, No mater what it takes DC finds the the green spot and makes it work.
Big ups and Sendin all the Grow Vibes I can from the stable of the FlyJ
Post Scrip
Sending the positive Vibes to the family hope all is well my friend
To thy Health DC...... peace
Thanks bro! U always got some +karma and feedback. Much appreciated!
Dc you beasts! Looking great bro. Is that the TK killer that makin goo found the TK pheno in? Great stuff as always bro
Positive Vibes
Respect
I doubt it is Power. It comes highly praised. Getting Bodhi's personal TK along with it. Stoked about that!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Good to see you around bro. Everything is looking 100. That SLH needs to get benched anyway. That cunt intersexed and pollinated my whole room. I absolutely loved the smell on her beforehand though. I might keep her around to have another run whenever I dial the room, but I don't know for sure. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

DC105

DC105

Dude jealous of ur inventory. I Def got some killers but u got nothing but fire on fire. Respect bro. Do u still have my phone number?
I think so @Tnelz I will go back and look. I'm just lucky to have some loyal friends.
Good to see you around bro. Everything is looking 100. That SLH needs to get benched anyway. That cunt intersexed and pollinated my whole room. I absolutely loved the smell on her beforehand though. I might keep her around to have another run whenever I dial the room, but I don't know for sure. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Ok, That's good to know! I haven't flowered her yet waiting to get more room. Mine is a monster 4ft in veg. Does she have that tasty lemon pledge smell? Was she stressed? The guy it came from didn't mention get throwing nanners. Thanks for the heads up!

Tnelz

Tnelz

I think so @Tnelz I will go back and look. I'm just lucky to have some loyal friends.

Ok, That's good to know! I haven't flowered her yet waiting to get more room. Mine is a monster 4ft in veg. Does she have that tasty lemon pledge smell? Was she stressed? The guy it came from didn't mention get throwing nanners. Thanks for the heads up!
I'm working till 12 am tonight. If ur up give me a call. If u don't have the number let me know and I'll glide it to u tonight.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Yeah bro I would say it was a little stressed or it wouldn't have thrown any dicks dicks dicks lmfao. She is my second bitch outta that room, so I still need to dial the room for sure. I would love to keep her around, but she definitely scares me. The smell is definitely lemon on top of lemony lemons haha. Sooo fucking sweet. I might keep her around. She definitely makes it a tough decision. We will see how she smokes. I have a small cut I took in a keg cup. That WCSD is fucking tits though. She is at about 8wks now. The smells on her are pretty nice too. We gotta get up soon. I have a lil chickenhead in your area now, so I have multiple reasons to roll that way, even though I make her drive here all the time lmfao. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Latest posts

Top Bottom