Live from the tent of DC105

• Thread starter DC105
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

So I thought I would try a grow in a tent. I've mostly grown in open rooms so this an adjustment. This grow is mainly from seed. Running mainly botanicare in a little homemade 2 gal ebb and flo I built.
Strains from seed: west coast sour diesel
true og/gsc
herijuana
g13 ix
I have a couple of strains from some Goji crosses I made as well.
Plz excuse poor quality. I don't get chances to take these out and take pics.

True OG GSC

Live from the tent of dc105
Live from the tent of dc105 2
Live from the tent of dc105 3
Live from the tent of dc105 4

Logic's got some fire!

DC105

DC105

Thanks for the love! @usstoner Waayne and TStew313! Thought I would run thru a few strains. I had 4 Goji OGs that were all male. I kept the stinky big one. It looked like female with it's bushy and tight internodal spacing. Big male flowers too! Im collecting pollen to store!
Yeah Waayne, they should be ready to blow up now! Crystal production should be starting too! Im taking cuts to see what makes it.

DC105

DC105

Welcome Ohgee!
I'll try not to let you all down! I haven't ran Heri in about 8yrs. These seem to be a lil slower growing, but uniform. They all are loving everything I throw at them. I never actually measure my nutes/additives, I just do my own aprx ratios and adjust my ppms and ph with them.
I have some nice GojiOG pollen, I'm thinking of hitting up a limb or2.
Anywho, thanks for stopping by!

DC105

DC105

Lol thanks XTC! Yeah I was pretty stoned when trying to think of something! Burning a lil thin mint shatter!:confused: I'm looking foreword these gals maturing. They are on the brink of going off! Hang around we'll see what's up with these genetics!

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Welcome Ohgee!
I'll try not to let you all down! I haven't ran Heri in about 8yrs. These seem to be a lil slower growing, but uniform. They all are loving everything I throw at them. I never actually measure my nutes/additives, I just do my own aprx ratios and adjust my ppms and ph with them.
I have some nice GojiOG pollen, I'm thinking of hitting up a limb or2.
Anywho, thanks for stopping by!

Im positive your going to kill it bro, I'll be watching everything unfold. Im ready for the dank

soopy

soopy

Looks awesome man! They're loving life... What's the source on the Heri seeds? I just finished 3 ladies from Sannies stock and they're super frosty and quite stoney, lol.

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

99Gojis, She's a fast stacker @QLTYlab . I started seeing some crystal production when I peaked in this morning. If u like her just holla and save seed popping. We'll be wicked next run!

you know me man, pheno hunter addiction! I don't think I could ever by a commercial monocropper ha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom