Live from the tent of DC105

• Thread starter DC105
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DC105

DC105

Toaster, Ohgee! Thanks guys! I'm longing to hey these girls mature. That True OG cookie is yielding better than I expected. I'm hoping those nugz join up to make a decent size cola! I took several clones of each strain except my G13IX and heri. I have several seeds of each of those. Thanks for stopping by! !

DC105

DC105

Thank u lcristal! Great to have you around!
I "accidently"broke off a lower limb this morning trying to be clumsy! Lol
Heres what a I'm sampling today! OG DOMINANT (TRUE OG COOKIES) by Logic
PART 1413461987443 20141016 081622

Even the leaf stem is frosty as a mofo!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

That is one Bad ass lookin Cookie DC
you can grow some sweet looking ladies, did you have any issues at all,
Yours look like top row so I thought I would stop by and say Hey
Supper SWEET Girl scout Vibes DC
From the FlyJ man

DC105

DC105

Thanks flyn J! U give me too much credit bro! I haven't had any issues to really speak of. I'm trying to keep my calmag up a Lil. In the past I have neglected to give appropriate dosages and get a Lil yellowing in mid to late flower. I'm stoked with this run. The heri is getting fowl smelling now! I was surprised its one of the stinkiest I have! Take care bro!

DC105

DC105

What up big Ohgee? I will update Monday! The smell is getting kinda scary loud! I snuck around to the back of my tent and checked out the heri. Man, those girls smelled like Andre The Giant's jock strap! (minus the dingle berries) don't ask how I know plz. I should have taken cuts off of them. I think they would make a good breeding strain. Very tight buds,just not a big yeilder. I think they will finish 1st as well. I need to look back to see how long they have been in flower. True og gsc and wcd are stank dank too!

Icristal

Icristal

Hey DC, they sound so yummy. What I wanted to know is, how was the smoke on the accidentally broke off bud? hehehe

Good Vibes my friend
Icristal

Latest posts

Top Bottom