Live Rosin Questions

• Thread starter dab science
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dab science

I kinda wanna say heat aswell cuz I used my nectar collector to sample the bud run stuff and where the samples were hit from are super foggy

NugMountain

NugMountain

I agree. Oxidization would b faster than flower. A interesting test would b to cut a lil nug down while crystals still clear, a lil bit when milky, a lil bit as they start to amber and a lil bit over ambered ; press and compare results

D

dab science

[QNugMountain, post: 1807167, member: 79511"]I agree. Oxidization would b faster than flower. A interesting test would b to cut a lil nug down while crystals still clear, a lil bit when milky, a lil bit as they start to amber and a lil bit over ambered ; press and compare results[/QUOTE]
I wonder if I vac sealed 2 samples and froze one and left another out what the results would be

D

dab science

I hear premature buds can give you clear oil .... I wonder if I press some purple buds if I can get purple oil

D

dab science

@ souf69 have you tried dryice kiefing fresh flower or trim like cut the same day as harvested ive done it and it works great the kief color and smell is amazing but I have noticed its normally a little moist so I air dryed the kief for a few days then pressed it and it worked well I noticed it was more flavorful than normal dry trim or dry bud kiefed then pressed

souf69

souf69

@ souf69 have you tried dryice kiefing fresh flower or trim like cut the same day as harvested ive done it and it works great the kief color and smell is amazing but I have noticed its normally a little moist so I air dryed the kief for a few days then pressed it and it worked well I noticed it was more flavorful than normal dry trim or dry bud kiefed then pressed
Yes, I feel that the yield just doesnt support what im after. The smell is amazing, I feel like dry ice just fux it up. The water that is still retained makes the dab have a bad after taste kinda like drinking a budweiser beer. And may I add a slight green tint to certain strains. Practice the ice hash method and make some real fire my man, take some classes with Canoli. It may take years to become a god though. Not being an ass about it my man, please dont take it that way.

D

dab science

Yes, I feel that the yield just doesnt support what im after. The smell is amazing, I feel like dry ice just fux it up. The water that is still retained makes the dab have a bad after taste kinda like drinking a budweiser beer. And may I add a slight green tint to certain strains. Practice the ice hash method and make some real fire my man, take some classes with Canoli. It may take years to become a god though. Not being an ass about it my man, please dont take it that way.
Nah Its all good brother I appreciate all forms of criticism and im willing to try out any suggestions for improvement... was just saying that cuz i was under the impression that part of the moisture in the buds is terps i also heard at the end of your cure process is when alot of the terps dry up so I just figured a partial cure would give me a high yielding terp profile .....also for color of kief when doing dry ice runs I found to be best when useing fresh harvested plants I found the leafs stay im tact more during the tumbleing process im guessing the moisture inside the leaf freezes so it stays solid more I have yet to see any strain come out green when I do it this way its always super light colored amber but I havent tryed to many strains tho so maybe im just getting lucky

D

dab science

But I do plan on getting some bubble machines soon to play with aswell :)

D

dab science

@souf69 I dont know who canoli is can you web link me something

Top Bottom