Living soil indoor need help advice

• Thread starter marco12345
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bdubs

If you are staying within VPD parameters you’ll want 60RH and 50RH, lights on and lights off respectively. Thats assuming you are achieving a 75 high and 65 low swing. 75 is mold and pest friendly. 75 is only ever needed in seedling stage which only lasts a couple weeks. So, once your first set of true leafs come in, dropping humidity to 60-65 and 50-55at night should set you up for success in the VPD department until late flower.

M

marco12345

If you are staying within VPD parameters you’ll want 60RH and 50RH, lights on and lights off respectively. Thats assuming you are achieving a 75 high and 65 low swing. 75 is mold and pest friendly. 75 is only ever needed in seedling stage which only lasts a couple weeks. So, once your first set of true leafs come in, dropping humidity to 60-65 and 50-55at night should set you up for success in the VPD department until late flower.
Yes dropped to 50 for g nats as thought would help with them

B

BrianGray

Canna cure or similar organic pest spray, also put out Gnat traps you can find these even on amazon.

As for living soil in general it is very easy to over water using this soil because it is designed to hold water for a length of time. Get a moisture meter and stick the probes all the way down to the bottom. Wait until the entire pot is dry (Even the bottom) before re watering. Your plants will let you know when they need water. You can go a whole week without watering when you have a really saturated living soil.

Last edited:
N

Natep

How many grows do you have on these pots? Do you have worms in your pots?
If you get to have to money worms your soil will turn all to castings. It won’t drain right and will act like it is over watered.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
How many grows do you have on these pots? Do you have worms in your pots?
If you get to have to money worms your soil will turn all to castings. It won’t drain right and will act like it is over

I let my soil dry out to kill them to avoid that and then re inoculate with microbes afterwords

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

After giving this post another once over. What lights are you using? Power setting? What distance above the plants.
Hooking leaf tips and colour indicate that the plants are well fed. The overall yellowing still leads me to believe your running your lights a little hot
for this plants liking .

What about P.H are you running. I know all about the you don't need to P.H living soil water debate.
Water sores is your water and Base PH. R/O?

Fresh Water PPM mineral content before you do anything?

A little something about pot size and living soil. Small pots being under 5 gallons and living soils
are not a great idea as there is just not enough bio mass to produce adequate food for a large hungry plant.
The larger your no till pot the better your soil will produce. Hope you had time to explore a few of Nate's videos.

Top Bottom