Lizard King & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter Dodge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dodge

Dodge

I have been itching to unleash the genetics for some time now. I just officially ended my second log... I had hermies. I thought I didn't but I was wrong.... lol. Needless to say, I'm ready to grow some new flowers.

Setup:
t5 veg/1k ultrasun
soil

Lizard king  lemon alien dawg

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

whats lizard king?? ...lol i must be gettin old...

The other day i saw "kardashian kush" ...
After seeing names like that i am longer proud to call myself a marijuana smoker...

But lizard king does sound kinda nice... im tuned in..for sure!

Dodge

Dodge

whats lizard king?? ...lol i must be gettin old...

The other day i saw "kardashian kush" ...
After seeing names like that i am longer proud to call myself a marijuana smoker...

But lizard king does sound kinda nice... im tuned in..for sure!

Lizard King is cross from Golden Lion Genetics.... baba G said the Lizard King name references the Doors and Jim Morrison....... Don't know the lineage exactly except OG style kush. If I remember correctly baba said that one of the parents is actually unkown (open pollination im guessing). I saw one pic of this bud and had to have it.

The reputations of Alien's gear precedes the beans.... I want to see for myself.

The beans will get wet tomorrow night and this log will officially be under way. My skillz and my style are both primitive. The soil mix will just be potting soil from home depot. The only additives I use are EWC and Cap's Bennies, which reminds me.... need to order some more. I am OPEN to any SUGGESTIONS . I plant to do a month in veg and two in bloom. Later

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Lizard King is cross from Golden Lion Genetics.... baba G said the Lizard King name references the Doors and Jim Morrison....... Don't know the lineage exactly except OG style kush. If I remember correctly baba said that one of the parents is actually unkown (open pollination im guessing). I saw one pic of this bud and had to have it.

The reputations of Alien's gear precedes the beans.... I want to see for myself.

The beans will get wet tomorrow night and this log will officially be under way. My skillz and my style are both primitive. The soil mix well just be potting soil from home depot. The only additives I use are EWC and Cap's Bennies, which reminds me.... need to order some more. I am OPEN to any SUGGESTIONS . I plant to do a month in veg and two in bloom. Later

what type of soil are you going to use? id definantly urge you to use some type of fertilizer like botanicare or biobizz. probably wont have to use a lot but it will help tons.

Dodge

Dodge

what type of soil are you going to use? id definantly urge you to use some type of fertilizer like botanicare or biobizz. probably wont have to use a lot but it will help tons.

I use Miracle Grow potting soil... lol. Home Depot has Scotts, and many others.... the local nursery has Fox Farm or whatever it's called. And the fert I just use basic tomato fert for veg and when I repot I use a flower fert mixed in. I can get any ferts online probably. If you think it will make a legitimate diff then I will get what you suggest specifically, if you would like to make a suggestion. You named two, what is your top pick? I just always feel like if it is good for any other plants then it would be good for weed as well... any way, I'm all ears, I got about a week to really nail down a soil mix.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

if you insist on home depot soil i would use the kellog patio plus soil. its a better blend then miracle grow thats for sure but if i was buying soil i would go for happy frog or ocean forest by foxfarm either one is great. i definantly reccomend botanicare pure blend pro as a base nutrient. it works great and plants love it. you would only have to fertilize once a week depending on plant size. you really dont want to use miracle grow cuz all the heavy metals they use in their mixes. botanicare isnt expensive at all and you will notice the difference in taste and flower density big time.

Dodge

Dodge

if you insist on home depot soil i would use the kellog patio plus soil. its a better blend then miracle grow thats for sure but if i was buying soil i would go for happy frog or ocean forest by foxfarm either one is great. i definantly reccomend botanicare pure blend pro as a base nutrient. it works great and plants love it. you would only have to fertilize once a week depending on plant size. you really dont want to use miracle grow cuz all the heavy metals they use in their mixes. botanicare isnt expensive at all and you will notice the difference in taste and flower density big time.

Hell yeah... I'm gonna get that stuff fo sho. This is solid advice I can use..... not to say that the farm ain't chalk full of advice, but I read all of these threads and get overloaded with info and then just go with basic stuff. So, right on man, I got a material list now and will get it all in order by the time I plant the sprouts. Oh, and the molasses I use for my bennnies, is, in fact, unsulfured.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

thats wassup. glad i was able to help. i know how you feel about getting the info overload except i always went the more difficult way haha. really helped me learn along the way.

Top Bottom