Lizard King & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter Dodge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dodge

Dodge

Done.... but I will leave the tops on, just for now, until I see growth. In order to keep RH up in the containers and dust out.

This home made light bank is much brighter than it appears in pictures.
SAM 0178

Dodge

Dodge

Could be facing disaster in the face... only one bean is up at this point and an ispection of my Alien beans is not looking good. I always manage to fuck up the easy part, but patience is a virtue. I have had success with my technique in the past.... Worst case scenario, I gotta buy some more beans...So I will wait with fading optimism.

SAM 0196

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Could be facing disaster in the face... only one bean is up at this point and an ispection of my Alien beans is not looking good. I always manage to fuck up the easy part, but patience is a virtue. I have had success with my technique in the past.... Worst case scenario, I gotta buy some more beans...So I will wait with fading optimism.

View attachment 224033
Best of luck ! There just being lazy

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
GREAT picks on the beans Dodge! I am sure that both Alien's and Baba's genetics will make you VERY happy. Bigcheese's advice is also very solid. You can keep it simple but still easily give your plants what they truly want, and deserve. Caps bennies will work wonders too, good choice. Good luck and have fun with the grow. I'll be watching as well. Peace! Motiv

Dodge

Dodge

GREAT picks on the beans Dodge! I am sure that both Alien's and Baba's genetics will make you VERY happy. Bigcheese's advice is also very solid. You can keep it simple but still easily give your plants what they truly want, and deserve. Caps bennies will work wonders too, good choice. Good luck and have fun with the grow. I'll be watching as well. Peace! Motiv

If these guys come up then I am going to give them a proper soil and feeding regimen for sure...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I'm hoping for the best, but a week later and only one sprout? Something is wrong.

I presoaked my lizard king and in less than 24 hours those fuckers were already split and droppin' their radicals.... before they even got transplanted in to RR's/

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Put lights closer, and let them dry a bit and then remoisten from the bottom I'm thinking when they do need it. Never use a dome to start seeds, they start life with roots before shoots!!! Clones start life with foliage and no roots...

Dodge

Dodge

I'm hoping for the best, but a week later and only one sprout? Something is wrong.

I presoaked my lizard king and in less than 24 hours those fuckers were already split and droppin' their radicals.... before they even got transplanted in to RR's/

I agree. For all future grows I will germ before planting. Lesson learned. I should have put the lights closer to increase temps as well.

Dodge

Dodge

Put lights closer, and let them dry a bit and then remoisten from the bottom I'm thinking when they do need it. Never use a dome to start seeds, they start life with roots before shoots!!! Clones start life with foliage and no roots...

They are now closer to the light and they are about ten degrees warmer.

Dodge

Dodge

The Lizard King will be OK Im thinking. If there is one there will be more. The Lemon Alien Dawg I thought I had fucked up the whole batch so I busted three open.... of the three I found this loner (second picture)....

SAM 0199
SAM 0201

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Well,

It looks like you have yourself at least 2 keepers. nice!

Might be a good idea to get another shoebox... looks like you could tip those trays over pretty easily.

Dodge

Dodge

Ok good idea.... if I find life then I am gonna put em in lil containers loose soil.... those little pods are kind of dense. Should have put the light right down on em as you initially suggested... they would have been warmer.

Hey scratch that. Haha... The first LAD I picked up and inspected (of the 9 remaining) is alive and well... nice white little baby root emerging... If I go in and inspect the lot now the I will certainly kill the babies. I'm now thinking I should be a little more patient and leave em be. I'll post again when the head count of seedlings for each variety is evident.

Top Bottom