Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Just remember who got a player ejected it was MSU, shortly after a Michigan player did the same thing a helmet to helmet hit an he is still in the game playing! Let these kids play an referees do there job! Nobody is gonna get the call in there favor every time! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

FiveAM

FiveAM

I think you may have took what I was saying the wrong way. Obviously I'm a huge UofM fan, no mistaken that. I was just trying to say pretty much what you said. If you're going to call it one way, call it both ways. Well said.

I can't stand this year. Go blue no matter what!

TSTEW313

TSTEW313

Yeah he should have been ejected rules are rules an it is for the safety of the player's good call!

FiveAM

FiveAM

Just for the record, I don't know if either of those MSU players should have been ejected. Maaaayybbe the first one, but not the second one for sure.

NOt sure what's going on, my posting box keeps getting an error. and then I hit it and i have like 2 posts..weird

FiveAM

FiveAM

Maybe we get lucky and hoke goes with him :)

UofM doesn't fire coaches in the middle of the year. Hoke isn't going to be here next year. It's a damn shame he isn't a good coach, because he's a helluva man and person.

Listening to sports radio they made a good point. Getting new ad asap will help get a leg up on the new coach hiring.

No chance in hell to get Harbaugh here with Brandon as AD. Fact. So that should open the door.

sixstring

sixstring

I would love to see jimmy H as our coach.i can remember passing him on the street in A2 and saying hey thats our qb, hey jimmy whats up.he turned and smiled and just said hey guys with a head nod.he was with 5 or 6 other guys but I couldnt tell ya who they were because I locked into jimmy.crazy fucker

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
U of M AD Dave Brandon to resign
david-brandon-ap.jpg

ANN ARBOR, Mich. (WOOD) — ESPN is reporting that University of Michigan Athletic Director Dave Brandon will resign.

Twitter lit up with the reports Friday morning, although the university has yet to confirm anything.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Fairly certain his emails that were all let out publicly were that final straw.

Is this being broadcast anywhere that you know of?

It's being reported as a done deal here.
Yup they read all the emails on air. They came from mgoblog I guess. I think the emails gave them an excuse to get rid of him. Your spot in that Brady will be here till the end of this year.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I once saw Barry Sanders at metro airport and was totally star struck! I said Barry and he turned around and i couldnt say anything else i was just stupified. lol
I saw Barry at a game in the concourse. I was so excited. He was with kid rock. I was with my wife n she said I was more excited than a kid on Christmas.

My brother did some work on Barry's house two years ago. He was so excited about it n then never even saw Barry the whole time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom