Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Just thought id create a spot to talk sports. I know we have some avid fans of our pro teams. N with college football right around the corner there's gonna be plenty to talk about. No sports are off limits, I try to hit a few high school football games every year as well to see some up and comers. I know I'll be in @symbiote420 neck of the woods to see Cass tech play for one of those games.

Verlander left in the first inning last night. Not looking good. I think huge contracts are the new sports curse!

Also I watched the lions pre season game. Not much to take away from that. Nothing to get excited over.

N to prove all sports are welcome Rory mcillroy is on fire!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Verlander left in the first inning last night. Not looking good. I think huge contracts are the new sports curse!

It ain't the contract bro, it's that hot piece of ass he's dating Kate Upton!! Dude's a pitcher so I know he's got a million baseballs at home ...did you see her asking him to toss her one into the stands and like a whipped dog he tossed one up to her ....guess you're right though cause getting that big contract draws hot pieces of ass too!! Dude has seriously been going downhill since he's been bonking her!!

LMK when you coming down I go to a couple HS games every year bro! My homie bet me the Lions will go 12 - 4 this year o_O ......almost sharted!!!! LOL

And what the hell was Kevin Ward Jr thinking about getting out of his car and storming the track like that? Stewart's always been a hothead but that don't make him a murderer! I was watching that race with my kids and knew it was pretty bad the way the ground crew were acting. My deepest sympathy & prayers go out to the Ward family.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Glad you felt the same way as me about him giving her that ball. Pussy move!

Dude getting killed was crazy. I don't think there was anything he could do. Unfortunately I've ran someone over on an interstate n there was nothing I could do. I didn't even realise what it was at first. Turned out dude got pulled over n tried to run across the freeway. The person in front of me swerved n I had no move. That was 12 years ago n I still remember it vividly

You can start spending that bet money. I'm not a Stafford fan at all. I love the lions but Stafford seems to nonchalant. Almost like he's throwing a ball at milk jugs at the fair.

I'll let you know before I head down.I don't want to mention names but I'm waiting till cass tech qb is out of jail. I want to check out there running back cuz I heard he's the truth. N if I wait till the qb is playing it will be a bonus.

It ain't the contract bro, it's that hot piece of ass he's dating Kate Upton!! Dude's a pitcher so I know he's got a million baseballs at home ...did you see her asking him to toss her one into the stands and like a whipped dog he tossed one up to her ....guess you're right though cause getting that big contract draws hot pieces of ass too!! Dude has seriously been going downhill since he's been bonking her!!

LMK when you coming down I go to a couple HS games every year bro! My homie bet me the Lions will go 12 - 4 this year o_O ......almost sharted!!!! LOL

And what the hell was Kevin Ward Jr thinking about getting out of his car and storming the track like that? Stewart's always been a hothead but that don't make him a murderer! I was watching that race with my kids and knew it was pretty bad the way the ground crew were acting. My deepest sympathy & prayers go out to the Ward family.

kooter840

kooter840

verlander knows he's not the stud in Detroit anymore,I think that has a little too do with it to. Kate Upton is one hot piece of ass also.

The truth on why he's sucking....... He's worried one of his teammates will start banging Kate, just like prince's wife starting Fucking Avisail Garcia last year at that " dancing with the stars shit" now look where both of them are. Lol..... true story.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Back in the day Rodman flipped and took that shotgun to the Palace after he found out his wife was bangin' another Piston! All that ass being thrown at athletes and they still have to bonk a teammate's babe ....that f'ed up!! And it's not like they're hotter than the others either, well maybe in this instance lol Kate is that deal!!!

Vee couldn't throw a strike to save his life last nite ...he better step it up though, poor play makes the eyes wander! F around lond enough and she'll be Price's babe!! LOL

kooter840

kooter840

Yea my uncle's friend is a clubhouse doctor so I've known for awhile, but yea miggy broke it up and the rest is history.....Dombroski don't put up with that kind of drama no matter how good you are or were.

but yea you didn't hear a whole lot about that story.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Shit guys ya know he's too tired from hitting that all night long!! Lucky it make it to the plate! lol I'd throw hotdogs at her every game!

Im no Stafford fan either put up or get the fuck out ya side arm sissy! lmao

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Scherzer pitched his ass of last night! 14 strike outs. Is it possible ole maxy is to unhittable? What I mean is normally his pitch count gets up there cuz he strikes so many people out. It would be sweet to see some fast outs for his sake.....which is good for us.

Yup that's why we're called fans, Short for fanatics. A guy pitches a gem n I want to see more quick outs. Lol.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hey on a side not..... Any golfers on here? I know @Motarebel does... I'm no good but I can drive the ball a mile lol. With all of these courses in michigan we should pick one and do a little outing.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Hey on a side not..... Any golfers on here? I know @Motarebel does... I'm no good but I can drive the ball a mile lol. With all of these courses in michigan we should pick one and do a little outing.

My clubs are collecting dust! I was decent when I lived in florida played all the time I pretty much suck now though lol.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Scherzer pitched his ass of last night! 14 strike outs. Is it possible ole maxy is to unhittable? What I mean is normally his pitch count gets up there cuz he strikes so many people out. It would be sweet to see some fast outs for his sake.....which is good for us.

Yup that's why we're called fans, Short for fanatics. A guy pitches a gem n I want to see more quick outs. Lol.

I was there yesterday and going tonight as well. Max was on point, although lots of K's on my scorecard from both sides.

Miggy needs some pop back in his swing but pitching is my concern at the moment. Verlander is done ($20+M a year) he's turned into a head case, and Nathan ($10M a year) has lost it as well, proving this by flipping off his home fans....er, fanatics. :)

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Well let's get the rust out. I suck to buy I'm crushing my drive right now. Had a 350 yard fairway drive last night. The other day my buddy drive the green on a par 4. 295 yards. I teed up n hit 30 yards past the green. if only long drive helped on the score.
My clubs are collecting dust! I was decent when I lived in florida played all the time I pretty much suck now though lol.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

The lions lost 26 _ 27. Waiting to see the highlights, but I watched some of the beginning of it and they weren't bad considering no Calvin.. I hope Reggie is sand baggin but I'm a joike(sp?) Fan any way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom