Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Well suppose in honor of my Michigan farming friends ill root for Detroit after having my heart ripped out. Went from talking about a first round bye here to be eliminated in 2 weeks actually quite depressing kinda takes a slight joy out of the holidays . Crazy how a game can affect your attitude just heard Jim Nance say it's official Dallas is in and philly is out and wanted to vomit ......
After the eagles I am a rams fan but nothing to cheer about there . Kinda like the gritty way Detroit wins but gotta say staffords pretty blah ....

Well suppose anyone but Dallas is a plus ....well thanks for letting me vent :(
Don't have a local spots thread
Don't have medical marihuana ;)
Don't have a team in the playoffs and never seen a championship in my life .....

sixstring

sixstring

Well suppose in honor of my Michigan farming friends ill root for Detroit after having my heart ripped out. Went from talking about a first round bye here to be eliminated in 2 weeks actually quite depressing kinda takes a slight joy out of the holidays . Crazy how a game can affect your attitude just heard Jim Nance say it's official Dallas is in and philly is out and wanted to vomit ......
After the eagles I am a rams fan but nothing to cheer about there . Kinda like the gritty way Detroit wins but gotta say staffords pretty blah ....

Well suppose anyone but Dallas is a plus ....well thanks for letting me vent :(
Don't have a local spots thread
Don't have medical marihuana ;)
Don't have a team in the playoffs and never seen a championship in my life .....
Well dont get to attached to the lions soser, cause they been known to break a few hearts lmao.
glad to have ya on board bro :)

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

This may be the biggest lions game of my adult life. A first round bye and home playoff game seems like a dream!

Anyone notice the Bitcoin bowl? I know the names change every year but Bitcoin made me laugh, I thought bitcoins were just for illegal stuff

FiveAM

FiveAM

sixstring

sixstring

What an exciting time!
exciting indeed,but if these lions cant go get it done today in gb with a banged up A rodge im affraid they wont get far in the playoffs.its time to break the lambough curse man,defense has never been this good going in there.just need offense to keep pace today.i was at the last playoff win we had in the dome against dallas,that was a looooooong ass time ago lol.

and bring on jimmy harbaugh :)

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Cheesy lions fan ready for a victory over the cheeseheads

Latest posts

Top Bottom