Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canman

Canman

Coffee, Sportscenter, and bongers. "Are you ready for some football"? Long live Hank!!! ""SFV to the left of me, Scott's Og to the right, Headband stuck in the middle with you" . Lol ...Stealers Wheel.

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

that game may have been close but i dont feel like either team played like they were in the playoffs... i saw some pretty lame mistakes made on both ends of the ball from both teams. nothing super bowl caliber imo.

tipz

tipz

Carefull what u wish for....
Shannon Turley will not work for Harbaugh at Michigan, and in my opinion
he is the most important person for staff. He was also turned down by another
Former staff person. THERE'S just something not right about Harbaugh.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Most haters just pick the things they can hate on, others see things for what they truly are.

kooter840

kooter840

I'm done! I'm boycotting nfl football. I am a lions fan but the twenty some years I've been watching them I've learned to expect letdown after letdown. after the shit I seen them refs pull off yesterday you can't tell me the nfl isn't fixed. fuuuck this I can't believe it...... not even Dallas fans can believe it. I'm done. fuck you nfl.

FiveAM

FiveAM

I'm done! I'm boycotting nfl football. I am a lions fan but the twenty some years I've been watching them I've learned to expect letdown after letdown. after the shit I seen them refs pull off yesterday you can't tell me the nfl isn't fixed. fuuuck this I can't believe it...... not even Dallas fans can believe it. I'm done. fuck you nfl.

Did you see all these rumors of Jerry Jones and his bus touring the head of officials around to the clubs and having strippers on board?

FiveAM

FiveAM

Don't want to keep beating a dead horse, but this just came out today that I read.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2015/01/06/detroit-lions-dallas-cowboys/21351219/

NFL admits to missing a clear holding call, one that everyone in my house was screaming about, that gave the Cowboys the win. Granted the DB could have been better, but if anyone knows anything about football, the d-line and pass defense go hand and hand. The longer a guy gets held, the better a qb throws the ball. The more a guy moves his feet, the worse his throws are and easier to pick off. Or gets sacked, Suh had 2 in that game already.

It's a lot of little things in that game, that added up to slanting the table against our team. Another one, just a little one mind you, but when you look at the whole game it makes a huge difference.

I think overall what makes this worse, is there was a little something to the Cinderella story the Lions could have been this year, and the NFL missed it. Big Time.

Last edited:
tipz

tipz

If you play to a level which lends to an eventual outcome that is decided by a refs call, as a team you probably didn't play that well anyway. And all the crying ain't gonna change it.

Top Bottom