Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FiveAM

FiveAM

Your level of play is decided by the refs. There's two ways to look at this one.

Because if I'm a lineman, allowed to hold all game, welp, I'm holding ya. And if he calls that close, well then I don't have that advantage now do I?

And crying? who's crying? You're just a negative dude doing negative stuff. No doubt about it.

Because you're trying to say that Suh is a bad player? Or just trying to troll on the Michigan/Lions/anyone in this thread like me again?

Last edited:
FiveAM

FiveAM

Fortunately level of play is decided in most cases by the skill level of the players and not the refs
in the unfortunate instances where refs due impact a game...suck it up and quit whining like a baby
I dont give a shit about suh or pro football in general... excuses are like assholes, everybody has one.

Just keep crying for being called out for being in a thread, just to troll the people like me, and you said it here, you have no care about the thread or the topics or the replies. Just to troll people and piss them off. Because if you're here for something else, what is it? You're in a local Michigan thread to cheer for who was it again, North Carolina? Either way...

Yes, in this case, Suh is the best DL in the league and his play was impacted by being held on that drive. But apparently that is no concern because "Suck it up and quit whining like a baby"?

I'm just a fan being a fan, mad his team lost, finding reason to keep cheering for them next time. Nothing more, nothing less.

I actually find it very amusing you're still in this thread, just to troll people. I think the things I say fuel you, am I in your head bro? I matter this much, really? :rolleyes:

sixstring

sixstring

i often wonder what the hell he(tipz) is doin in this thread,always stirring the pot or talkin about duke lol.so i will take a minute to stir a lil,grant hill blows and christian laettner is a cry baby ;) this is the michigan section and the topic is local sports,lions fans are diehards that have suffered many many bad calls through the years.but we always stand by our team(kooter come back lol) and all we wanna do is talk about the what if,maybe make ourselves feel better about next year.why dont you go make a sports thread and talk about duke till your blue devil in the face @tipz and leave us to our misery here.and for the record i think jimmy H will make a fine coach for us next year and with U of M type money i dont think he will have a tough time filling his assistant coaching positions lmao.

tipz

tipz

Maybe u should criticize Tom Izzo and his son for choosing to Attend Duke as his sons college choice,or maybe thats not local enough for you, or something u just didn't know.

FiveAM

FiveAM

So the Pistons waive Josh Smith and win 6 in a row and are the talk of the town in the NBA. Huh, who would have thought it. I see everyone on twitter posting something about "Just build a fucking wall." What the hell is that all about?

FiveAM

FiveAM

B6uaEC5CUAAbsTP

tipz

tipz

@ six, being critical of the Duke program is easy enough, just ask coach K about Pete Gaudette, or the conflict of interest in coaching the U.S. nationals and the recruiting advantage he gains by it. At least have some knowledge of forethought or understanding beyond the obvious. Try asking Izzo why he chose Duke for his son. Harbaugh reminds me of the Roy Williams hire at Carolina from Kansas. Carolina gave Williams everything, now they can't get rid of his ass amid academic scandal.

sixstring

sixstring

what you dont get is we dont give a fuck about duke,kasas,or carolina, or your lame ass comments in this thread.your doing nothing but clogging up the topic over and over with your random bs.the pic of your middle finger is just that,random bs.im tryin to be nice here so as not to get banned again but i would def "take one for the team" if it brings you down with me cause im that kind of detroit fan ;) and for the record i want to point out that up to this point i have not done any name calling directed at you and that middle finger would be broke in real life lol.your trolling and internet tough guy gig is up.ill say it again,,i dont care about duke,go make a duke thread elsewhere

kooter840

kooter840

I like the river but not this time of year.I have thirty lakes in thirty minutes in my back yard that I stick to this time of year.

doobz and a ice fishing shanty over your favorite honey hole... Sounds dam good to me.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Ok I'm a Tom Brady slappy. I root for the pats as long as they're not playing my lions. Either way I lol when the manning fans try to argue who's better. I call Manning the lovable loser. The playoffs are just to much for him

FiveAM

FiveAM

Max shirzer sp? Is no longer a Tiger. I believe he's a Washington national

Gave him a Brinks truck full of money too. Those contracts are beyond outrageous, it's just unbelievable.

Plus I'm hearing, and have been hearing David Price doesn't like it here, and won't sign long term.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Gave him a Brinks truck full of money too. Those contracts are beyond outrageous, it's just unbelievable.

Plus I'm hearing, and have been hearing David Price doesn't like it here, and won't sign long term.
Yeah I was happy when they signed jv long term...till last year. I've heard price doesn't like it too. That's probably why they just threw him extra money for next year last week. Prices numbers are sick. I love how many innings he chews up.

Top Bottom