Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

The offense sucks. Can't blame the officials for the loss. They just didn't give us the win based on a technicality. The guy that batted the ball could of just as easily covered the ball in he end zone and play over no controversy. But it was a fumble before the guy batted it. And we had only managed 3 pts on offense. Golden Tate said guys knew they're plays Matt Stafford came out and denied it then made jokes about it. That just shows how United our team is.

germinator

germinator

I hear ya..all true....but that ref watched the guy push the ball ob. from inside the end zone. That's against the rules.
Rule broken, flag thrown, first n ten lions @ half yard line.
They prolly wouldn't have scored but.....Ref...coaches.. anyone know the fuckng rules. Shit ...I'm beginning to think its all a fix from Vegas with the refs. and always using the lions cuz nobody will notice cuz that's how they roll. You couldn't write this shit.

ARoachclip

ARoachclip

Check out the "Rose City Rollers" flat-track team. That ladies and gentlemen; is a sport!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Thank God for UofM this year, we got GameDay next week at the Big House fellas sorry to say it but State finna get that cherry pop!!

Didn't wanna even bring up them sorry ass Lions but have you guys noticed that Caldwell has started to sound like every other losing coach in Lions history after the game? LOL it's amazing how much he sounds like Schwartz, Mornhingweg, Marinelli....... Fontes...... Ross...... Mariucci, stuttering like a mofo and standing up there with the stupidest blank stare look I ever seen on a grown man's face. Over 4 decades of my life and no championship hell we've only won one playoff game to say they suck as an organization is going too easy on them. We've changed the coaches & players over the years and still the same ole Lions, time for the Ford's to go!

Cannis

Cannis

My finger was on the button and the straw that made me push to turn it off was Tate's fumble right before the half. I said all last year that Caldwell was riding Swartz's shirt tail. Anyone could have coached last years team and made the playoffs. The best thing about this staff is Terrell Austin. O and 16 for first pick?

Latest posts

Top Bottom