Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

So the o coordinator is gone. Who's next

From the lions? If so good riddance lol,ya gotta get megatron the damn ball more than 4 or 5 times even if he is being triple or quadruple covered haha.god i hope your talking about the lions oc

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

From the lions? If so good riddance lol,ya gotta get megatron the damn ball more than 4 or 5 times even if he is being triple or quadruple covered haha.god i hope your talking about the lions oc
Yes sir. Lions oc. And o line coach

sixstring

sixstring

Awesome,they gotta do something at 1 and 5 or whatever maybe we are 1 and 6 now lol.shit just seems too predictable on offense and too many 3 and outs is killing the defense.the d had been playing good but damn it they are always out there.and we need to use golden tate like we were last year,that lil dude aint built to go across the middle and be led into a bad hit on every catch,he's gunna get hurt like that.let some of them bigger rookie wr and those big tight ends run those routes.fuck i should call the offense for a week,give calvin the damn ball sonz !!!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

So the o coordinator is gone. Who's next

Caldwell for sure, been around the block long enough to have seen this pattern. He's gotta be the nicest black coach I've ever seen in the NFL lol..... Shell .....Edwards .......Green ......Lovely ......Dungy, all some mean fiery s-o-b's...... Caldwell, well I guess you can count the way he walk outta the press conference that was a kinda mean lol but it's a lil too late for that now.

Every team needs an identity whether they're a running team, defensive one, or toss the pigskin. We don't play our strengths and that's been pissing me off since Caldwell's got here. No bad seeds on the team just a buncha choir boy types, long season when you losing...... 4 - 12 fellas you heard it from sym!

sixstring

sixstring

Idk man if they can make it fun for the offense and get a quick win we could still go 7 and 9.in this division thats a playoff spot lol,you see the sign somebody had at the game?it said the lions WILL win the superbowl hahaha.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@ohthatguy8 ..... Deshaun Watson...I think someone told you he was the best qb in the nation and would win the heisman at the beginning of the season. It was my buddy, he told everyone that.
This is true. He was right about Watson. And half right about Nebraska:cool:

Canman

Canman

Do you guys root for State too?... Can't wait for the big game today..

Cannis

Cannis

That's the difference between playing to win and playing it safe. Never had a use for the Prevent Defense and never will. The only thing the Prevent Defense prevents, is you from winning. Wish I had a dollar for every time the Lions lost in a prevent defense. I would have rushed the front 7 and made Rogers throw it early or get sacked, again and come away with the win. And this ain't hind sight either, I was saying it the last 30 seconds of game clock.

S

Seed Buyer

None of it matters because its Panthers today, Panthers tomorrow, Panthers forever!!!

I was hoping your boys in blue could shame Rodgers again. Something about that dude urks me out. Yall could still win the last 4 games.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I fell asleep during the 3rd I just knew we had that one in the bag. I woke up this morning to see an Aaron Rodgers hail mary highlight..... WTF? Hopefully they'll fire somebody else after this, every lose somebody needs to get a pink slip..... seems like the only way to get the fuckers to play! Btw that was a facemask, anytime the QB head moves like that they're gonna call it.

ROCKTOTO

ROCKTOTO

None of it matters because its Panthers today, Panthers tomorrow, Panthers forever!!!

I was hoping your boys in blue could shame Rodgers again. Something about that dude urks me out. Yall could still win the last 4 games.
keep pounding

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

hate to see you guys lose that close to winning but that was one hell of a hail mary

fwiw

Motarebel

Motarebel

And a badass QB from In., 3k+ yards and 37 touchdowns this year. Not to mention he's 6'5" and just a baby!

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

Next year we should have a Farmer Fantasy football league! Just a thought.
I had actually thought about this right after the season started this year.
Ok, so who's going to put the joint down long enough to organize a bunch of stoners for next year?

Top Bottom