Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Totally disappointed in that lackluster performance..... State fuckin' sucks! MF couldn't put up seven. Calhoun (the stiff arm heard around the world) & Conner Cook's (choke city) draft stock has pummeled after last nite. I know it's late but I knew this would happen when they bumped State to #3 just to avoid Alabama playing Oklahoma. Fuckin' politics of sports been getting on my nerves as long as I can remember, shit's as predictable as a WWE storyline.

Thank God my BLUE are back on the rise, Happy New Year farmers!

symbiote420

symbiote420

LOL somebody should of don't this last nite................
Throw in the towel

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Totally disappointed in that lackluster performance..... State fuckin' sucks! MF couldn't put up seven. Calhoun (the stiff arm heard around the world) & Conner Cook's (choke city) draft stock has pummeled after last nite. I know it's late but I knew this would happen when they bumped State to #3 just to avoid Alabama playing Oklahoma. Fuckin' politics of sports been getting on my nerves as long as I can remember, shit's as predictable as a WWE storyline.

Thank God my BLUE are back on the rise, Happy New Year farmers!
Happy new year symbiote420. I wish you and your family a healthy and prosperous 2016! I have to be honest I never really had hate for Msu. I would talk smack during the rivalry week but I never wished them a loss unless they played blue. That changed this season for me. With 13 seconds on the clock in the Msu vs u of m game they showed dantonio and he had a real pout face on looked like he bit a lemon. Them after the fluke victory when the camera catches up with him for an interview his first words were "where are all the wolverines" Really? You held the lead for zero seconds and were pouting on the sideline now you wanna know where are the wolverines? I know it's petty but from then on i want them wiped across the field no matter who they play. I really enjoyed the blow out! My wife got sick of hearing me ask where are the Spartans? Go Blue!

symbiote420

symbiote420

My BLUE showed the nation how Big Ten football is really played..... so did the Buckeyes but that's enough about them lol. I loved the look on Harbaugh's face after the Florida trip play, I knew he was as pissed off as I was because I knew they practiced for that type of shit...... so happy he let Ruddock stay in as long as he did that really pumped his draft stock!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So it's not local but....this national championship game is tomorrow and I wanna put this out there. Remember when Reggie bush won the heisman and them Vince young played them in the championship game and showed who the real heismam should of been. I don't see how Alabama could lose. But I felt the same way about usc that year. Let's see if Deshaun Watson claim his victory. I realistically think Alabama will win but I'm hoping for an epic showdown

S

Seed Buyer

The Alabama quarter back could use a Proactive sponsor ship bad. Tigers baby!

S

Seed Buyer

I was given Motarebel freebies from Seed Vault, I guess I can assume they are inbreed like all things from Alabama!? Nice win, Dabo will be taking Sabans place as the UA coach at some point I would imagine.

Motarebel

Motarebel

I was given Motarebel freebies from Seed Vault, I guess I can assume they are inbreed like all things from Alabama!? Nice win, Dabo will be taking Sabans place as the UA coach at some point I would imagine.
Sorry to disappoint you but no bama blood in me. I jokingly showed bama some luv for beating Michigan state. Michigan born and bred, if that makes me inbred so be it but I bleed maize n blue! Excuse me now as I have some hot cousins to visit.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Life long Lions fan here. At least old lady Ford has enough guts to change things around that her late husband never saw fit to do. Old man Ford was extremely loyal to his employees. Remember the train wreck that Matt Millen was ? Her choice for the new GM looks very good on paper. Do believe he`ll do a good job. Time will tell.

FiveAM

FiveAM

No one in my family can believe it, but I've completely divorced myself from the Lions. I think I watched about 10 minutes of them this year, total.

The Lions are going to fuck around one year and actually make the super bowl, and than pull some SOL shit and lose, like the packer game this year.

From here on out, it's all U of M for this boy. We about to get the #1 recruit in the nation and he's a beast too.
We got Harbaugh having a sleep over at a kickers house, yes a kicker. That's how bad he wants to win. The Lions don't know anything about that.

Big time recruiting and we about to blow up! Go blue!

IMG 20151017 115652
S

Seed Buyer

I love that Blue and Gold as well. With out it my guy Clowney would have never made that hit!

sixstring

sixstring

No one in my family can believe it, but I've completely divorced myself from the Lions. I think I watched about 10 minutes of them this year, total.

The Lions are going to fuck around one year and actually make the super bowl, and than pull some SOL shit and lose, like the packer game this year.

From here on out, it's all U of M for this boy. We about to get the #1 recruit in the nation and he's a beast too.
We got Harbaugh having a sleep over at a kickers house, yes a kicker. That's how bad he wants to win. The Lions don't know anything about that.

Big time recruiting and we about to blow up! Go blue!
yeah i would be soooo happy t see U of M dominate state and ohio in the same season next year.i wont drop what im doing to watch the lions anymore like i did for about 35 years but i still watch em when im not busy lol

FiveAM

FiveAM

We will get over the OSU hump, I can see us and them fighting for the division for a long time. As long as coach Harbaugh is around.
Not even worried about MSU.

What do MSU and pot have in common?

Both are green and get smoked in bowls. :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom