Local sports talk

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Wish I would of posted it here first but I bet with my homie on the Carolina vs Seattle game. I told him this game would look like the Alabama vs Msu game. He won't answer my texts right now

FiveAM

FiveAM

Sorta reminds me of that BYU bowl game. I can't remember who they played, maybe Utah? Either way, no dog in this fight, just like watching good clean football.

sixstring

sixstring

I cant stand cam newton,woulda liked to see the seachickens win that one.oh well lol.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I thought I had jinxed the panthers. I didn't they just started thinking like the lions. They had a nice lead in the first half then tried to burn the clock in the second half. I'm a patriots fan in the post season. Well the reg season to as long as they don't play the lions

FiveAM

FiveAM

Brady loses, Cam and Manning win.

Denver v Panthers. /yawn... When does college football season start again? Rhetorical question of course.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Cam and the panthers are gonna roll. If they win they'll be only the 3rd team to go 18-1 and win it all. One of the great all time teams

S

Seed Buyer

Payton Manning is going to look like Stephen Hawkins when we get done with him.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I post this with great sadness. I've seen every game he played in for the lions including a few in person. Not the least of which vs Dallas when he had over 300 recieving yards

FiveAM

FiveAM

Signing of The Stars

If you're a Michigan fan and love recruiting. Proceeds go for a great cause #ChadTough

Brady, Jeter, Ric Flair, all kinds of celebs and former players attending.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Cam was comical, if your gonna be cocky while winning, ya better be cocky when ya lose. Reminded me of a spoiled brat that didn't get what he wanted for Xmas. I like cam but he needs to play the game like Berry did, let your talents do the talking and stfu.

S

Seed Buyer

I'm a Panther since we got the team in 95. I was in CO watching the game which made it even harder to stomach. Terrible game all around. Panthers blew it, refs blew it and payton....way to hand the ball off and stay out of the way. Cam acted the fool but he is a 26 year old kid with a 100 million dollar bank account so it should not be that surprising. He will learn from his mistakes like everyone else on the planet. What I hated the most were the cameras following Paytons giant head when the Defense won that game. Bronco fans enjoy the win, gonna be a tough couple years coming with Brock the bean stalk under center.

germinator

germinator

Wings alum vs Colorado alum...tonight.
I'm as excited as I was 97

Dago.Green

Dago.Green

Cam was comical, if your gonna be cocky while winning, ya better be cocky when ya lose. Reminded me of a spoiled brat that didn't get what he wanted for Xmas. I like cam but he needs to play the game like Berry did, let your talents do the talking and stfu.
I

Top Bottom