Lock Out????!!!????

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

thinking cal/mag on these what yall think ?? same soil promix 4 foxfarm temp 74 hm 40-50 light 400w in the veg room flower 315 lec and a 600w hps

SANY0076
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

here is some more not sure why they did not load with the first one

SANY0077
SANY0078
SANY0079
SANY0081
LEDtentguy

LEDtentguy

How big are your containers? I'm really a noobie myself still, been at it goin on 2 years. I find when I use smaller containers I have much more of a hard time controlling things. I too am suffering from a bit of a disappointing round but I am learning a lot from it. Good luck man keep it at. Every fuckup is just a opportunity to learn.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Just out of curiosity do you know if you have been experiencing ph shifts in your medium? Pic number 2 from the second set of photos reminds me a lot of ph fluctuations I saw a couple rounds ago when I threw in my lime later than I should have. Just a thought.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

so still not sure what is going on with my plants the ph in the soil is 6.5 a lil high coco but dang would not think it would kill the hole plant I been going at this for so long now and not getting any where if I was doing this for food I would of staved a long time a go props to people with a green thumb

420Artie

420Artie

yes, your local pharmacy epson salts. I forgot the exact dosage but if you use the search bar here you'll get the correct dosage.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

that's nice to know but I fixed the plants with cal/mag I was kind of ranting about my plants in flower I all ways seem to grow nice thick plants tell it goes in to bloom them always seem the bottom dies and the top is over nute lol just my luck really

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

this pic is what I was using well still am as the earth juice cooks the ph is kind of got me of edge crazy to me that water ph goes up when setting out but must b due to the micro stuff in there eating the suger/yeast

2 is what I got now

SANY0244
SANY0084
420Artie

420Artie

earthjuice is made in my neck of the woods and have used it with ffof soil with decent results but wouldn't recommend it for coco fiber. salt base fertilizers work better with coco.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

not sure at all what is going on here its the only plant having this problem booo I sure got some moody girls lol this is just many of bs problems I have

SANY0096
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I been using fox farm stuff for a long time seems its made up of salt lol so far not really had much luck growing thinking about just letting it all go
Stop even looking at a feeding schedule and use a medicine measuring cup with 5ml marks. Plants will be perfectly happy with being lightly fertilized, not so much with being slightly over fertilized. I rarely give my plants more than 15ml total nutrients (2 base nute+calmag or bloom boost) and my plants always look happy. Fox farm calls for something like 45ml in one gallon of water at one point in their feeding schedule and that would burn most any plant. 5ml of each base nute and 5ml of calmag per gallon is a good starting point.
The less you can feed them and make them happy, the less you end up spending on nutes.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

am I to use calmag in flower I thought that it was not to b used bc it burns them or something cant think of it off hand right now?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
am I to use calmag in flower I thought that it was not to b used bc it burns them or something cant think of it off hand right now?
I use calmag and veg nutes the first few weeks of flower until the stretch is over and then switch to bloom nutes. This helps with the stretch and helps keep them from getting ca and mg issues because of the massive draw of nutes in the stretch.

hermit186

hermit186

Spray with Mag add a bit of dish soap if you don't have a saturator spray right after lights go out and wet them fairly well not a flood. You should see results the end of next day if you don't get a response your ph is a problem and the plants are not taking it in.
The single plant looks like to much light or two close What is the genetics of that plant. If it's of WHITE strain the problem is that those plants with the genetics of the white strain they need Cal/ not Cal Mag if you use cal mag here you will push your plant into N tox the amount of N in Cal/mag is just enough to push into n tox. I recommend you read seamaden about cal/mag and the white strains.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

that is why I was saying I thought could not give cal/mag in flower bc I could ez burn the plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom