Lock Out????!!!????

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

that is why I was saying I thought could not give cal/mag in flower bc I could ez burn the plants
Tinder... I know this has to be heart breaking to go from good one day to wtf just a few days later and then just as soon as one thing clears up something else happens...
All I can say is come to the dark side.... DWC OR RDWC.
Coco is a awesome median but the coco can be rather sensitive to ratios and cal.
I mix 50 ml of 1 chem, ph that, and in veg I just really keep track of ph, once daily even tho I can and gave went days without modification.
In flower especially late flower I give about 15 ml of 1 chem every 2 days and it maintains the pH and if a just mentioned is needed it's only about once a week.
Buy a res monitor and it gives a digital readout that you can monitor 24/7... u really learn how and when your plants eat and drink and how that effects ph.
Ec or ppm directly causes changes in ph.
So controlling ec will help control ph.
Very simple but very effective. ..
Really all I have to do is germinate seeds and get them in the system. Use good pest control 1 week before transfer to buckets then a root drench 1 day before trans to buckets..
So at that point my job is pretty much finished besides marking days off on the calendar in till harvest...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Btw... I think you have a decent grasp on growing and you will succeed. . Keep going !
Don't give up on yourself.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I been wanting to do a lil one for a long time now just like 2 plants and see what is going on with it looks like a lot of fun but I really don't want to give up on something just bc its beating me then im just a quitter when stuff gets hard nty

but I think I got enough room for a 2 plant grow of some autos

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

my heart just sank
If your growing autos then that is strain dependant.... But several autos will give you 2 to 4 zips a plant if other growing conditions are met.
But photos with good strains can and will give 4 zips all day with just a lil topping. Those 600 cover 3x3. As far as I'm concerned the lec is about the same as the 600 imo. I'm interested to see growth comparisons thru out the grow...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I have one 600wat hps and one 315 lec I should be getting well more then a freaking zip a plant right??
Yes you should. But dont beat yourself up too much. Slow down, take a deep breath and just when you think you know it all about growin, read some more cause you/we aint there yet. We continue to learn until the last shovel of dirt is thrown. No pun intended.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

and I sure don't know much about growing I only started it so I could get my own meds and not have to see some jack hole down town careing more about my money then my health

wish I had some pre exp with growing other then watching the corn grow

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

and I sure don't know much about growing I only started it so I could get my own meds and not have to see some jack hole down town careing more about my money then my health

wish I had some pre exp with growing other then watching the corn grow
sounds familiar.... :)

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I can grow some super beast plants in veg but always about 2-3 weeks in flower just goes to shit

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

been thinking about building one just not had the time i don't order off line

side note been talking with
hydrobuilder-po-logo.png

said there is no reson i could not put a lid on the tea to brew it so now i got 3 5g buckets going one of veg then flower and one leaching out col

hermit186

hermit186

I can grow some super beast plants in veg but always about 2-3 weeks in flower just goes to shit

That period of time is how long it takes your plant to switch from veg to flower.
Is also when your are adding your finisher (Moab)
At the beginning of the second I add some Moab about 1/3 normal dose and beginning of 3rd week I use full.
I do coco Drip to drain. My cost not including electricity is Less than 100 bucks. For the whole grow.
If I was growing 6 or less would be in a bubble bucket dwc.
You need to stop all your ideas of how and what they need Your Chemistry is a big part of your problem.
Have you ever read the msds sheets on that mixture. I see 2 that you have two different hormones in 2 of your bottles. one makes it grow bigger the other makes the bud production increase. They will mix togather only if your measurements are to .o1 gr not a tablespoon or a cap. When I used that crap I had a used big hypo rig for horses.
Measurement are very important. More than 10% or 5% of each will cause a portion of it to not mix and that creates a new third hormone. I.E. turns to shit right then.
I use Jacks 321
MOAB
backstrap
Epsom salt
Silica
Ca25
Root dissolving enzyme
If you have PH problems choose what you use carefully citric acid will loose it power in a day or two and can cause Ph fluxing problems. I mix 40 gal at a time and let stand for 24 to 48 hrs before I use I have a fountain pump in there running 15 min of every hour. I don't use much as ph stays good might add ph down about the 2 or 3 day it last 6 to 7 days.
When you take something from Ma nature you have to remember the plants don't need your Ideas of what they want ; water, Light, Food. They do just fine till you throw the 21 century chemistry on them.
Those bottles your using if they were full of sand you would have less than 50 grains of anything but water.

Cntrlwolf

Cntrlwolf

no clue what u trying to say
First of all Lolz
I think what he is saying is your doing to much. It's a weed and you are probably over feeding or mixing up nutes in a problematic way. I think the point is, figure out a feeding schedule that is less intense and use more basic methods

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

if any thing im under feeding and getting a salt lock from lack of flushing/run off
that is why I went to earth juice

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

think this is from the high ph water I was giving them did not think it would rise that much on its own so looks like ill ph at 6 and go from there

SANY0101
SANY0102
SANY0104
SANY0105
Top Bottom