Locke box's outdoor side grow

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Don’t discount the large plastic totes. A lot of people who grow large quantities use them to cure in.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And you can try the paper bag method. I’ve never done it. But it seems to be pretty popular. I think it’s important to keep it as dark as possible!

Lockebox

Lockebox

And you can try the paper bag method. I’ve never done it. But it seems to be pretty popular. I think it’s important to keep it as dark as possible!
I think I'm going to try using some cardboard boxes! I saw a bunch of those on youtube. I'm trying to string me up a couple right now but they're pissing me off LOL I'm not the crafty type 😅

Lockebox

Lockebox

LMAO let's do this thing
IMG 20220912 174326946

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

You can use Bernoulli principle for air exchange. Cut vent doors (roughly 6”w x 4” h) at bottom along the same side of each box then aim small fan past (but not into) the holes. The passing air will draw air down from the tops of each box keeping air moving. You might also consider plucking some of the larger leaves to provide more space for air flow.

Lockebox

Lockebox

You can use Bernoulli principle for air exchange. Cut vent doors (roughly 6”w x 4” h) at bottom along the same side of each box then aim small fan past (but not into) the holes. The passing air will draw air down from the tops of each box keeping air moving. You might also consider plucking some of the larger leaves to provide more space for air flow.
I'll try out that air exchange like you mentioned. The only thing is I wont have access to a fan but maybe the wind will do the trick.
Yeah I wasn't sure on the fans, I figured I'd leave them to help slow the dry process but wasn't sure how thatd affect air

Lockebox

Lockebox

So the branches I hung up went from wet and juicy this morning to dry crumbly and without smell this afternoon. Too bad that was the majority of the plant. The branches in the cardboard seem to be drying like normal and have no signs of mold that I see. Thank God, those were all my big nugs lol. Live and learn i reckon.
Will definitely be doing something different for the White widow and Lemon Auto

Lockebox

Lockebox

lemon auto looking rough on around the edges but we won't judge
IMG 20220914 171539461
IMG 20220914 171527597

The white widow wants to get tied up in the chair triangle I think.shes getting top heavy
IMG 20220914 171309849
IMG 20220914 170432244

Lockebox

Lockebox

Oh man what a day lmao.
When trying to water the White widow earlier, the pipe fitting inside my hose shot out spewing water all over the place. No problem, run to the shut-off valve easy right? Just kidding open the manhole cover and the whole thing is full of f****** dirt. Had to sit there on my hands and knees digging this junk out for 30 minutes as my backyard flooded. Called my horse s*** landlord and he said he'd have his dad swing by tomorrow to fix the pipe.
Hope plants don't bother him LMAO. Makes me nervous though because it was a 12-in fitting so the work will more than likely need to be done in my bathroom cutting a hole in the floor. Exposing my indoor grow to the landlord's father as well 🤣
Just wanted to water a plant man now I'm stuck without water for the night lol

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
L O L! No toilet flushing? A couple of 5 gallon buckets Should get you through the night. I’ll bet you are not a very popular fellow in some circles. Ha ha!

Lockebox

Lockebox

L O L! No toilet flushing? A couple of 5 gallon buckets Should get you through the night. I’ll bet you are not a very popular fellow in some circles. Ha ha!
Lol yep, no toilet flushing. Luckily like you said I had some buckets and used the spout across the road to fill them.
Haha I would think it's safe to say I'm not 🤣
There's a cop that lives up the road and he'll drive by real slow in his cruiser every so often just staring at me watering the plants, very strange feeling lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom