Locke box's outdoor side grow

• Thread starter Lockeboxgrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

i like the branch to branch method, ive used bamboo and zip ties low and high to hold proper,
this trifoliate got a triple tie
View attachment 1279015
but the best method is to just drape some trellis over em and oppsite branches will balance out. Next year cage up mate
Hey man thanks for the input and advice! Yeah I think next year I will start with a cage or something in place from the beginning or atleast some kind of prep. I honestly never really expected this grow to progress to this point, I first popped the runtz seed back in March at the beginning of my growing life just messing around but next year I'm serious 😎 lol

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hell, that’s the easy part! The hard part he’s getting him off his ass to do it!😆
Hahaha well that's half the battle. I can't risk spending too much time outside or else the wife will start knocking on the window 🤣🤣🤣

Lockebox

Lockebox

IMG 20220906 183439985

IMG 20220906 184744948

IMG 20220906 185923717

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
More like, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was!😁

Lockebox

Lockebox

More like, same as it ever was, same as it ever was, same as it ever was!😁
Hahaha I was just 'letting the days go by' before I got up and fixed it.

Maybe this wouldn't have happened if I didn't top that plant five or six times lol

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I do believe you just might be correct. Looks like from here on out you probably can’t go wrong. Do the lowers look as ready as it as the uppers? Nice loop!

Lockebox

Lockebox

I do believe you just might be correct. Looks like from here on out you probably can’t go wrong. Do the lowers look as ready as it as the uppers? Nice loop!
Yeah my phone didn't do too bad zoomed all the way in actually lol, I will definitely be checking out my indoor with the zoom tonight.

And to be completely honest that was a lower branch, I couldn't get a video of anything up top due to the wind LOL that lower Branch was secured by a chair and couldn't move

Lockebox

Lockebox

If I wasn't worried about bringing spider mites and other bugs in the house I would go chop the plant and start drying it right now. I'm honestly not sure where I'm going to dry it, time is running out LOL need to figure it out soon before I waste a shit ton of bud 😅

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
What? You’re sweet and loving wife won’t let you hang it in the master bedroom?

Lockebox

Lockebox

What? You’re sweet and loving wife won’t let you hang it in the master bedroom?
Hahaha well she actually would if I wanted to (well maybe not the bedroom) but I've read a bunch about pests coming inside and traveling to indoor grows that way

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hey @Oldchucky have you ever dried a plant outside? I've got a little lean to shed I built for my dog, it doesn't have 4 walls but it's got a roof. Thinking about maybe chopping the runts and hanging it under the shed if that's a viable option

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Howdy LB. Have hung them in a room in my barn a few years ago. But it was warm and pretty dry as far as humidity. So they dried too fast. So I saw that happening and move them into large plastic totes to finish the drying. It worked out pretty good. While they were hanging I had an oscillating fan at quite a distance from them just moving the air around in the room. With your temp and humidity you might be able to pull it off. The major drawback to your set up is the exposure to light. I was able to black out the room. I think light can be a big deal especially if it takes a couple of weeks. I would be more inclined to go with the light proof plastic totes and try your luck that way. You have to make do with your situation, but mold is your biggest enemy. Weed dried too quickly will still get you loaded!

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

Howdy LB. Have hung them in a room in my barn a few years ago. But it was warm and pretty dry as far as humidity. So they dried too fast. So I saw that happening and move them into large plastic totes to finish the drying. It worked out pretty good. While they were hanging I had an oscillating fan at quite a distance from them just moving the air around in the room. With your temp and humidity you might be able to pull it off. The major drawback to your set up is the exposure to light. I was able to black out the room. I think light can be a big deal especially if it takes a couple of weeks. I would be more inclined to go with the light proof plastic totes and try your luck that way. You have to make do with your situation, but mold is your biggest enemy. Weed dried too quickly will still get you loaded!
Yeah we've had a cold front come through so our night temperatures are about down to 50 and the day high is around 70 I think. It is pretty wet every morning when I go out though so I'm not sure how that would play with mold. The sun is definitely going to be a problem with this setup, the lean-to is on the east side of the house so it will get direct sunlight from Sun up until about 10:30 a.m. then it will be in the shade so it might actually be all right I honestly have no idea about these things. Funny you mentioned a plastic tote, I was joking with a guy at work about drying it in a plastic dog house cause I've got one lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom