LockeBox in the Lung Room

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

Cloning is fun, pulling plugs outta the tray guessing if there’s roots or not.

If I break a root tip off here or there that can be considered root pruning eh? 😂

I think like 6 are showing roots now. Fixing to have more plants than space 😍
View attachment 1327298View attachment 1327303View attachment 1327299View attachment 1327300View attachment 1327301
Tell me about it. I didn't think they would all make it. That's why I planted so many, that, and they were all non feminized. 20 plants, Now what?

20230402 070156
Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

Tell me about it. I didn't think they would all make it. That's why I planted so many, that, and they were all non feminized. 20 plants, Now what?
Haha I did the exact same. Took 20 cuts as backup thinking some wouldn't make it and ended up with 20 rooted clones.

I trashed 4 and kept 16, never again lol im sticking to 5 gallon pots after this run

electroguy

electroguy

Haha I did the exact same. Took 20 cuts as backup thinking some wouldn't make it and ended up with 20 rooted clones.

I trashed 4 and kept 16, never again lol im sticking to 5 gallon pots after this run
When I topped the blue dream I stuck the cutting in root stimulator and jammed it in a solo.2 days ago it started showing signs of life, then yesterday, I did 4 more. I don't even know if it's a girl. What's wrong with me? I have a 4x4 tent. Just one. Wtf?

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

When I topped the blue dream I stuck the cutting in root stimulator and jammed it in a solo.2 days ago it started showing signs of life, then yesterday, I did 4 more. I don't even know if it's a girl. What's wrong with me? I have a 4x4 tent. Just one. Wtf?
You had faith, and it was rewarded! Up to you to figure out what to do with them. 🤣

I give them away at family gatherings. Next ones Easter. Have one with roots and two more just started.

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Looking great @Lockebox ! I've been away and in that time your garden is really flowering away!

For dehumidifiers I've had no luck with the smaller ones, the old school compressor based ones work well but are pretty loud and energy hungry. 🍻

Lockebox

Lockebox

Looking great @Lockebox ! I've been away and in that time your garden is really flowering away!

For dehumidifiers I've had no luck with the smaller ones, the old school compressor based ones work well but are pretty loud and energy hungry. 🍻
I know it brother I've missed you! 😭😂 Glad to see your emblem again my man

Yeah I think I may try to ride it out and rely on my ac for dehumidification.
The tents stay around 65/75 when I keep the air on which I know isn't ideal in flower but I haven't seen any problems yet

Top Bottom