• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

Oi 🥵
IMG 2023 04 15 21 50 39 677
IMG 2023 04 15 21 48 23 306

Scoped the sour Okie #1 earlier, shes about 60/40 milky to clear with a few amber scattered round. Very close
IMG 2023 04 15 21 49 17 682
IMG 2023 04 15 21 49 26 245

Lockebox

Lockebox

That little nuggy looks so fire dude.
Looks like some one hitter quitter right there!! And only 54 days….sheeeesh simply amazing!
Man it was pretty good y'all.

The taste and smell are best described as sour/funk fuel with a bit of creamy sweetness smoothing it out. Very sticky, dense and dank 😁
Nice high too, my whole head felt 'electric' and I was zoning out like a mug getting lost in thought.
Ended up passing out on the couch but that may have been cause Sunday not the bud

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Man it was pretty good y'all.

The taste and smell are best described as sour/funk fuel with a bit of creamy sweetness smoothing it out. Very sticky, dense and dank 😁
Nice high too, my whole head felt 'electric' and I was zoning out like a mug getting lost in thought.
Ended up passing out on the couch but that may have been cause Sunday not the bud
Like you were buzzing kind of 'electric'? I like when i feel like im buzzing, almost like a 🐝 lol.

I like the flavor profile you described too. Sounds really tasty.

Counting down the days til i flip and its killing me🤣

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hahah I'm with you bro, to the moon! 🤩

Hell yeah I bet that TK Okie will be great! Can't wait to see what she does for you, the one he post looks fire.
I've still got some Oreoz x Okie I'm sitting on, still deciding when to run them maybe give it a bit of time between my Okie runs.

The 2x4 will be freed up in about 6 weeks so I've got genetics on my mind

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hahah I'm with you bro, to the moon! 🤩

Hell yeah I bet that TK Okie will be great! Can't wait to see what she does for you, the one he post looks fire.
I've still got some Oreoz x Okie I'm sitting on, still deciding when to run them maybe give it a bit of time between my Okie runs.

The 2x4 will be freed up in about 6 weeks so I've got genetics on my mind
Its been a hard thing to accomplish lately. The weed here just mehh. Its okay i guess. Just gotta smoke an 8th every time i sit down...

Ive been looking at greenpoint seeds a lot recently. Theyve got a few im interested in trying out.

Tomahawk and orange blossom special, theyre both stardawg crosses.
Also looking at their lemon tree punch

Lockebox

Lockebox

Its been a hard thing to accomplish lately. The weed here just mehh. Its okay i guess. Just gotta smoke an 8th every time i sit down...

Ive been looking at greenpoint seeds a lot recently. Theyve got a few im interested in trying out.

Tomahawk and orange blossom special, theyre both stardawg crosses.
Also looking at their lemon tree punch
Nice I've never tried star dog but I've heard it referenced a lot so I bet those crosses would be good. Just listened to the JJ NYC episode of the pot cast again the other day actually.

I'm thinking in the 2x4 I might pop:
all gas OG by humboldt seed co,
Bubblegum by serious seeds,
And maybe strawnana x pineapple upside cake from the hsc. Pheno hunter line

Unless I get my hands on some GMO x Okie & Ssh x Oaxaca, then Id probably go with them.

Picking genetics is half as fun as growing haha

Top Bottom