LockeBox in the Lung Room

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

1st of 3 coming out of the 3 gallon pot trimmed and weighed.
34.5, I imagine the other 2 will be extremely similar for almost 4 oz total from community pot
IMG 2023 05 14 09 18 57 092

Not bad for 3 clones in one pot vegged for 3 days from rooting 😎

Lockebox

Lockebox

Weird feeling going from 20 plants to 2 haha.

Only things still running are:

-the GMO from Trustfall at day 74 of flower in the 2x4
-and the png Kash around day 70 from seed starting to flower in the 4x4

Can't wait to reset the 2x4 and get going with some new beans after the GMO.

Thinking I'm gonna run 2 GMO x Okie, maybe 3 still deciding.

Got some problems I need to address and do differently this time 👍🏻

Lockebox

Lockebox

Sad announcement for the lung room, unfortunately my time here has come to an end.
Don't want to get into it cause shit sucks but I'll be heading back to Ok.

Not sure what I'll do growing wise for the time being, really the least of my concern and worries but knowing me I'll probably run some plants just to have something to do.

Not sure if they'll ever have time to finish before I move again and get on my feet, so maybe time to play with bag seed who knows.

Anyways, I appreciate y'all rocking with me here.

It's been fun

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Sad announcement for the lung room, unfortunately my time here has come to an end.
Don't want to get into it cause shit sucks but I'll be heading back to Ok.

Not sure what I'll do growing wise for the time being, really the least of my concern and worries but knowing me I'll probably run some plants just to have something to do.

Not sure if they'll ever have time to finish before I move again and get on my feet, so maybe time to play with bag seed who knows.

Anyways, I appreciate y'all rocking with me here.

It's been fun
I’m so sorry to hear this bro, I know you worked really hard to get where you were at. I hope you don’t leave us and still hang around to shoot the shit. I hope you can get settled soon and get back to growing again

Lockebox

Lockebox

I’m so sorry to hear this bro, I know you worked really hard to get where you were at. I hope you don’t leave us and still hang around to shoot the shit. I hope you can get settled soon and get back to growing again
Thanks man I appreciate it.
Everything will work out for the best, just gotta get through it.

And don't worry dude I'll definitely still be around here! Couldn't leave the farm and all my homies haha.

Already planning some wild stuff and thinking about popping like 30 seeds outside just to kill time

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Bummer lock box! Thanks for taking us on the ride with you! Been a blast! And remember, grows come, and grows go! But the knowledge you gain stays! Take a look around. There are plenty of people who could benefit from your knowledge. so the next time you are sitting around getting hammered, jump on, and see if you can help a few folks out. After all, that’s what this site is supposed to be about. Wherever the wind blows you, good luck! And, thanks! Besides, it is a lot less stressful to fuck up someone else’s grow!😛

Last edited:
Lockebox

Lockebox

Hahaha right on Old Chucky, I appreciate all that man.
It sure has been an interesting ride, and for better or worse I can go back and read it all over through the threads.

Hahaha I was fixing to say, I'd love to try to help people but I may be more in the f****** up grows department 🤣

Lockebox

Lockebox

Yesterday I drove the Instaprison express lmao.
Hauled a grow room on wheels plus like 7 or 8 oz of wet GMO and Grandpa's stash in cardboard boxes 5 hours in the car.

Shit was so rank I had a headache the whole way and was told you could smell the car from 15' away 👀😂

🙏Thankful to have arrived safe and got the buds back hanging in an herb rack in the shed. Not ideal in the least but hey thats life sometimes. Probably gonna be hot but I've got a fan moving some air around. Glad I insulated and decked the walls of this portable building a few years ago.

I can legally grow 12 plants here so that's cool I guess. Super bummed about everything right now but I'm just gonna keep my chin up and try to keep growing anyway I can. 👍🏻

Almost got my dad convinced to let me run a 2x4 in his house. Dudes from the war on drugs era and literally said last night "I don't know, growing POT goes against everything I've ever known" 😂 love him lol, he didn't know I can legally grow with my med card.
Told him if he's not comfortable than I won't ask again but I think he's gonna let me 🤙🏻

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Yesterday I drove the Instaprison express lmao.
Hauled a grow room on wheels plus like 7 or 8 oz of wet GMO and Grandpa's stash in cardboard boxes 5 hours in the car.

Shit was so rank I had a headache the whole way and was told you could smell the car from 15' away 👀😂

🙏Thankful to have arrived safe and got the buds back hanging in an herb rack in the shed. Not ideal in the least but hey thats life sometimes. Probably gonna be hot but I've got a fan moving some air around. Glad I insulated and decked the walls of this portable building a few years ago.

I can legally grow 12 plants here so that's cool I guess. Super bummed about everything right now but I'm just gonna keep my chin up and try to keep growing anyway I can. 👍🏻

Almost got my dad convinced to let me run a 2x4 in his house. Dudes from the war on drugs era and literally said last night "I don't know, growing POT goes against everything I've ever known" 😂 love him lol, he didn't know I can legally grow with my med card.
Told him if he's not comfortable than I won't ask again but I think he's gonna let me 🤙🏻
Glad you made it back safely bro, I’m sure that wasn’t a fun trip back. I love your attitude and that will keep you going in a positive direction! My parents have known I smoke for my Tourette’s but they’ve recently been very supportive of me growing after seeing my last 2 😂 My dads wanting to come down to visit to sample some of it, he hasn’t smoked in almost 25 years

Lockebox

Lockebox

Glad you made it back safely bro, I’m sure that wasn’t a fun trip back. I love your attitude and that will keep you going in a positive direction! My parents have known I smoke for my Tourette’s but they’ve recently been very supportive of me growing after seeing my last 2 😂 My dads wanting to come down to visit to sample some of it, he hasn’t smoked in almost 25 years
I will say, it was quite the trip lol.
And thanks dude, I'm just trying to make the most of things ya know it

That's awesome about your dad wanting to come down and sample your stuff 😂 I bet that would be a wicked cool feeling. After a 25 year t break your stuff oughta blow his mind hahah

And my parents have known I've smoked forever too. I've got chrons disease but they know thats not why I smoke or grow 😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
It’s the perfect time to start an outdoor grow! Does your old man have any of the equipment you need laying around? Like old air conditioners and broken chairs?😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Might be worth looking into if the water table doesn’t rise and fall. You are young! You can lug 5 gallon buckets of water from the pond to the plant. Maybe not 30 though. That’s kind of exceeding your limit, isn’t it? If your old man gets wind of that, you and the plants might get chopped! Lol.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Might be worth looking into if the water table doesn’t rise and fall. You are young! You can lug 5 gallon buckets of water from the pond to the plant. Maybe not 30 though. That’s kind of exceeding your limit, isn’t it? If your old man gets wind of that, you and the plants might get chopped! Lol.
Hahaha you may be right, I could probably plant five seeds and exceed my limit 🤣

Thinking back to my plants that fell apart last year, maybe just a couple plants with a more serious approach would be better for learning.

I'll still probably pop a crazy amount of seeds just cause it's bagseed and I expect issues, but I'll probably whittle it down to four or five plants.

Especially if I can get my tent going inside, that's where my main energy and focus will probably be.

Hahaha and yes, I'm willing and able to haul the water 🤣💪🏻 assuming I find a pond that isn't stagnant and algae covered LOL

Lockebox

Lockebox

Thinking about it, I really want to run some of my Tengu gear outside.

Only thing stopping me is I'm not sure if I'll still be staying here come October.

Hate to start my good seeds and not be able to see them through

Top Bottom