Lockebox

Lockebox

Not enough plants šŸ¤¬šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’ØšŸ˜‚
IMG 2023 02 18 03 30 09 982
IMG 2023 02 18 03 29 39 935
IMG 2023 02 18 03 19 30 852
IMG 2023 02 18 03 14 30 995
IMG 2023 02 18 03 22 10 692

@Trustfall the original og x madmartigan seems to clone a lot healthier and happier than the real sour x Okie. I'm not sure if thats useful for you but I'm reporting back my findings šŸ§

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Yeah it is a little on the messy side. I'm just now finding out about it and I love it lol.

Really haven't done anything for IPM in the past 6 months expect for regular cleaning, so it's got me feeling good and secure haha

After having mildew wipe me out twice in 1 year, ill be spraying every 2 weeks til i flip every grow

Looking good Lockebox!

Regalia is the name of that biofungicide I mentioned that I think you can buy in USA without any special licenses or permits. It works for powdery mildew and can be sprayed in flower as well as being a biofungicide it has a significantly lower toxicity to mamals than other chemicals.

They also make a bioinsecticide called Grandevo which also sounds like a wonder cure if I could only get my hands on it hahaha.

No need for nasty sulfur if these products work as well as they say. Ive never used either though so I have no clue how well they work or the exact safety measures to take when using them. If you do use them though definitely follow the label hahaha šŸ»

Lockebox

Lockebox

Looking good Lockebox!

Regalia is the name of that biofungicide I mentioned that I think you can buy in USA without any special licenses or permits. It works for powdery mildew and can be sprayed in flower as well as being a biofungicide it has a significantly lower toxicity to mamals than other chemicals.

They also make a bioinsecticide called Grandevo which also sounds like a wonder cure if I could only get my hands on it hahaha.

No need for nasty sulfur if these products work as well as they say. Ive never used either though so I have no clue how well they work or the exact safety measures to take when using them. If you do use them though definitely follow the label hahaha šŸ»
Hey thanks man, I'm happy with things here šŸ˜

Wow those are both pretty awesome at a quick read through!
Taking an organic approach that would definitely be the route I'd go.

I like how the Regalia is used early on as an inoculation in a sense and then cut out leaving your plants with a strong defense against those pathogens! That one sparks my interest as it's to be used as a preventative measure and not curative. I'm all for strapping a helmet on my plant lol. Especially in this new area, much muggier and humid conditions then where I moved from.

That Grandevo seems pretty neat as well. I like the bacterial approach on the pesticide vs a chemical or an insect soap. The idea of bacteria killing off pests is awesome, die horrible deaths you mother fu**ers šŸ¤¬ lol, it makes me think of this picture from 'Teaming with Microbes'. I know this is a fungus killing a nematode but same principle.
IMG 2023 02 19 05 22 28 293

Lockebox

Lockebox

I just smoked myself into an epiphany daydreaming about taxes.

If i get a 4x4 to replace the 2x4 that the clones are in, I can hang the sf2000 in there along with the hlg.

That way I can put it to use rather than it collecting dust in the closet. or breaking the bank on a whole entire separate setup: tent, exhaust, etc..

I'd be rocking a 2x4 with 250w of led and a 4x4 with 440w of led. I think it would be cool

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I just smoked myself into an epiphany daydreaming about taxes.

If i get a 4x4 to replace the 2x4 that the clones are in, I can hang the sf2000 in there along with the hlg.

That way I can put it to use rather than it collecting dust in the closet. or breaking the bank on a whole entire separate setup: tent, exhaust, etc..

I'd be rocking a 2x4 with 250w of led and a 4x4 with 440w of led. I think it would be cool
I run 450 in a 4x4 and it seems to work pretty well. I have the pl4500 from Phlizon. I got it when it was on sale, 185 shipped to my door. I just got the notice yesterday my return will be deposited the 23rd!! Im pumped cause i got just over 11k back... waaahooo vacation.

Lockebox

Lockebox

I run 450 in a 4x4 and it seems to work pretty well. I have the pl4500 from Phlizon. I got it when it was on sale, 185 shipped to my door. I just got the notice yesterday my return will be deposited the 23rd!! Im pumped cause i got just over 11k back... waaahooo vacation.
Hahah hell yeah dude vacation it up! šŸ˜ I have no idea when mine will come in but I'm thinking new tent, some more soil, and some amendments. Gotta love return season lol

Lockebox

Lockebox

Love this! I need one too haha. I got a 2x4 and. 5x5 both at least 5 years old and still running strong.
Hell yeah im stoked! I've always wanted a gorilla but they've been a bit out of budget, saw that 50% off and couldn't pass it up lol.

Tengu tent just doubled in size and got taller šŸ˜Ž next grow will be png kash for sure

Lockebox

Lockebox

Now your going to have to by some good lighting for that 4 x 4. LMFAO!!!!
Already got it covered šŸ˜ I'll be pairing the hlg 260 V2 rspec along with the sf2000! 440 watts broken up between 2 lights for flexible dimming and height options. (And cause it's what I have already haha.)

I was lucky enough to receive some lights that will remain anonymous for now replacing and freeing up the sf2000 in the other tent allowing this upgrade to take place.

The 2x4 that is being replaced will now be used as a drying tent. Remember when I was growing in a closet with a Walmart cabinet light? šŸ¤£šŸ˜

Latest posts

Top Bottom