LockeBox in the Lung Room

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

I've got a question can u clone with a aloe plant. what equipment do I need to clone with aloe if known and without if unknown
I'm not really the guy to ask on this but I know you can use aloe as a rooting hormone yeah.

If you've got a live aloe plant I think you can 'fillet' some or blend it up and strain it to get the inner membranous stuff. Then you just use that solution like clonex I imagine maybe add water idk, like I said I'm not really the guy but maybe that helped!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I'm not really the guy to ask on this but I know you can use aloe as a rooting hormone yeah.

If you've got a live aloe plant I think you can 'fillet' some or blend it up and strain it to get the inner membranous stuff. Then you just use that solution like clonex I imagine maybe add water idk, like I said I'm not really the guy but maybe that helped!
That’s about the method I heard, I do have an aloe plant, hmm, infinite rooting hormone glitch? 😂

Lockebox

Lockebox

Come on man, share your plan. That's how we learn, though our (and other's) mistakes. Remember the saying, "the only thing constant is change"..... and that should be the cannabis growers motto! 🤣
Hahah well that's dang sure my motto 🤣

The plans been changed about 37 times over since that initial post.

Started with two 2x4s and a couple seeds/ clones i cut.Ended up with a 2x4 and 4x4 full while also popping another whole pack and getting a clone shipped in from the man Trustfall.

I change plans when I get excited lol

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hahah well that's dang sure my motto 🤣

The plans been changed about 37 times over since that initial post.

Started with two 2x4s and a couple seeds/ clones i cut.Ended up with a 2x4 and 4x4 full while also popping another whole pack and getting a clone shipped in from the man Trustfall.

I change plans when I get excited lol
Haha yep just picked up more stuff the other day myself, apparently I want to grow in peat, and I went overboard… as usual, can you tell I’m planning to do a single plant in peat 😂😂 strawberry fields is for up-potting my other plants already in the SF

I should just stop making plans, they usaually last about 10 minutes 🤣

E046175A C908 429D A64C 248E98E34CAD
Lockebox

Lockebox

Png Kash
None showing sex except first pic, think he's popping out some nut clusters. Too soon to be sure though
IMG 2023 03 18 19 49 06 332
IMG 2023 03 18 19 49 12 879
IMG 2023 03 18 19 48 56 986
IMG 2023 03 18 19 49 22 146

L

Low_Octane

Just curious why you choose to grow in solo cups? I understand that it allowed for more diversity of smoke but yield is greatly diminished and I imagine feeding must be done daily. I grow in 5 gallon fabric pots, 4 plants in a 5x5 tent and with LST yield about 10 oz per plant. With the cost of beans and electricity it's still expensive even with that yield. Reading your posts, you are obviously much more experienced than I am, so I am curious why you choose solo cups?

Lockebox

Lockebox

Just curious why you choose to grow in solo cups? I understand that it allowed for more diversity of smoke but yield is greatly diminished and I imagine feeding must be done daily. I grow in 5 gallon fabric pots, 4 plants in a 5x5 tent and with LST yield about 10 oz per plant. With the cost of beans and electricity it's still expensive even with that yield. Reading your posts, you are obviously much more experienced than I am, so I am curious why you choose solo cups?
I moved in the middle of a grow and took a bunch of clones. 16 of these plants came from 3 seeds.

As for the seeds I just popped, I'm gonna look through em and select one or 2 to finish in 5 or 10 gals.

Reason for the clones flowering in solos is I figured it'd be faster to flip them as soon as they rooted vs vegging fewer larger plants.

Yield might be smaller but I'm having fun and getting some weed quick. Plus it's not my only tent so I'm not worried about that at all.

So yeah haha that's why, and I'm not very experienced lol I'm celebrating my one year growing anniversary this weekend 🍻

Lockebox

Lockebox

Can't wait to smoke these Real Sour Okie phenos and decide the winner. Hope the video works out my phone is ass

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Dude that okie must be a straight frost factory if its making offspring like this with every cross trust makes bro. I cant not wait to flower the 2 phenos i have going right now.

L

Low_Octane

I moved in the middle of a grow and took a bunch of clones. 16 of these plants came from 3 seeds.

As for the seeds I just popped, I'm gonna look through em and select one or 2 to finish in 5 or 10 gals.

Reason for the clones flowering in solos is I figured it'd be faster to flip them as soon as they rooted vs vegging fewer larger plants.

Yield might be smaller but I'm having fun and getting some weed quick. Plus it's not my only tent so I'm not worried about that at all.

So yeah haha that's why, and I'm not very experienced lol I'm celebrating my one year growing anniversary this weekend 🍻
Makes perfect sense 👌

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I would be so packed with clones but my wife says no everytime i ask about getting one. She always says "thats too much money for a damn plant Jared, just grow from f***ing seed." And i get her point but its so worth it when you can have endless clones from that 1 purchase. Ive been saving 20 dollars a month towards grabbing 6 cuts and just not saying a word to the wife lmao. Its gonna bite me in the ass in the end, but oh well life goes on, right?
Don't have anywhere you can stash a mother or two? That's what I'm in the process of doing.

I need to rearrange the office and make a space for a 2 x 4 so that I can hold onto a few mothers and be able to run 6 girls at a time rather than just 2 or 3 in the 5 x 5.

This way I can also propagate without having to deal with light switch time like I am now. I have 12 healthy plants in dirt but nowhere to keep them as mothers. I guess I need to start scouting out around the 'hood to play pranks on my neighbors by planting one in their garden and seeing how long it takes them to realize what is growing!!!

Top Bottom