Locke's run with Trustfall's Genetics

• Thread starter Lockebox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Went out and bought some epsom salt sunday afternoon and top dressed each plant 1/2 a tablespoon. here they are today View attachment 1296806

here’s #1s lady parts. if i didn’t know any better i’d say she looks seeded or atleast extremely swollen lol View attachment 1296809View attachment 1296807View attachment 1296811View attachment 1296808View attachment 1296810View attachment 1296812
That third and forth pic I believe is a nut. Is that a lower branch? I would keep an eye on that one if I were you and pull the nut off. Then keep an eye on it to make sure no more pop up.

sambapati

sambapati

May snag a bag of this after work and try making my own compost tea to get some microbes in the soil. Also looking to snag some cheap straw or something to use as a mulch layer to help keep the soil moist and give the microbes some darkness View attachment 1296902
I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it haha
This is where alfalfalfa frim a pet store can be used very well for a top dressing. DIY Microbes, good name for punk group.

Lockebox

Lockebox

That third and forth pic I believe is a nut. Is that a lower branch? I would keep an eye on that one if I were you and pull the nut off. Then keep an eye on it to make sure no more pop up.
Thats what I was kinda worried about but didn't say it hoping I was wrong. Yeah that's probably the lowest branch showing any flower parts I'll pluck it tonight and keep a close eye moving forward.
Not my bubble gum 😭😂

This plant is the biggest and has shown the most deficiencies/ stress throughout the grow so I wonder if the one gallon pot contributed to the nuts coming out :p

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thats what I was kinda worried about but didn't say it hoping I was wrong. Yeah that's probably the lowest branch showing any flower parts I'll pluck it tonight and keep a close eye moving forward.
Not my bubble gum 😭😂

This plant is the biggest and has shown the most deficiencies/ stress throughout the grow so I wonder if the one gallon pot contributed to the nuts coming out :p
Keep in mind while it could be my male(I’m
Not counting that out) but all these popular cuts with cookies in them give the chance for some herm issues.
Usually when I do seeds I try to clean up the lowers for less chance of this happening. Most of the time I only see them very early and in the lowers, then I just keep a close eye on them through week three. Haven’t had any huge issues but they do pop up here and there.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Keep in mind while it could be my male(I’m
Not counting that out) but all these popular cuts with cookies in them give the chance for some herm issues.
Usually when I do seeds I try to clean up the lowers for less chance of this happening. Most of the time I only see them very early and in the lowers, then I just keep a close eye on them through week three. Haven’t had any huge issues but they do pop up here and there.
Yeah I've heard that a lot about cookies genes giving the potential for herms and what not.

I've been meaning to clean up all the lowers and try my hand at lollipoping I've just waited a bit long I guess. Hopefully once I remove whats already there that will be the end of it. I plan on finishing the plant out no matter what but less nut plucking will be better haha

Lockebox

Lockebox

I'm way too excited about this.. 😂
Birthdays coming up next Friday so I figured what the hell get myself a new water can
IMG 20221027 153113172

Lockebox

Lockebox

Anyone know what these are? Hoping they might be some kind of beneficial but I'm not getting my hopes up lol

Lockebox

Lockebox

After being pointed in the right direction by another farmer, I'm pretty sure these are springtails. Ironic, I was just listening to a podcast the other day that mentioned springtails.

I guess I'll leave them alone and keep on keeping on seeing as they can be beneficial. Sure had me freaked for a second and I'm still weary..

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
After being pointed in the right direction by another farmer, I'm pretty sure these are springtails. Ironic, I was just listening to a podcast the other day that mentioned springtails.

I guess I'll leave them alone and keep on keeping on seeing as they can be beneficial. Sure had me freaked for a second and I'm still weary..
Damn just now saw those and that’s good to know. My paranoid ass would’ve been throwing DE all in my soil 🤣

Lockebox

Lockebox

Mixed up my tea last night, it's finishing brewing now and I plan to feed it to several plants tonight.

I used:
1 gallon distilled water
2 big handfuls mushroom compost
1/2 tbsp Gaia green all purpose 4-4-4
4 tbsp white sugar

I don't have a pump or air stones but I've been stirring the crap out of the mix once at least every 30 minutes outside of where I've fallen asleep a few times lol. It hasn't gone untouched for more than 3 hours so I hope it's till aerobic. Talk about a pain in the ass lol, stirring something for 24 hours

sambapati

sambapati

Mixed up my tea last night, it's finishing brewing now and I plan to feed it to several plants tonight.

I used:
1 gallon distilled water
2 big handfuls mushroom compost
1/2 tbsp Gaia green all purpose 4-4-4
4 tbsp white sugar

I don't have a pump or air stones but I've been stirring the crap out of the mix once at least every 30 minutes outside of where I've fallen asleep a few times lol. It hasn't gone untouched for more than 3 hours so I hope it's till aerobic. Talk about a pain in the ass lol, stirring something for 24 hours
Yo bubba, how about a simple 24.99 solar powered air pump? Dont want you getting repetitive stirring disease now do we....

sambapati

sambapati

Yeahh that's probably the route I'll take for the future, I can't see myself stirring another tea like that haha.
Solar Powered Oxygenator น้ำปั๊มออกซิเจนเครื่องฟอกอากาศในบ่อน้ำ Aquarium Airpump ออกซิเจนถังปลาคอมเพรสเซอร์ Aerator(สินค้ามี2รุ่นไห้เลือกค่ะ)

Solar Powered Oxygenator น้ำปั๊มออกซิเจนเครื่องฟอกอากาศในบ่อน้ำ Aquarium Airpump ออกซิเจนถังปลาคอมเพรสเซอร์ Aerator(สินค้ามี2รุ่นไห้เลือกค่ะ)​

Top Bottom